★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-29-2012, 07:58 PM
I am careless and I have deleted the app from my iPad, and the "Purchased" section of iTunes does not show this app any more. I have not made any backup (shame). Is there anyway I can get this app back?

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
01-29-2012, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by currymutton View Post
I am careless and I have deleted the app from my iPad, and the "Purchased" section of iTunes does not show this app any more. I have not made any backup (shame). Is there anyway I can get this app back?
I'm pretty sure there is no way to get it back... sorry

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926

01-29-2012, 08:46 PM
My bad, well may be if I want it that bad, I can always go JB...

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

01-29-2012, 08:56 PM
Has anyone properly calibrated T2: Judgement Day. Also, any luck in getting Marvel Vs. Capcom to work?

Like Kirby and Castlevania? Try Bliblob:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blibb...447580464?mt=8

Looking For a Serious Gaming Forum Minus The Drama? Then Join GamingOutsiders.com
01-29-2012, 11:06 PM
Send a message via MSN to Orlandosan
Its a damn shame this emulator doesn't have Battletoads Arcade version.

Orlando Santos

Beta tested: Zenonia 2, Crazy Cow, Samurai Girl
01-29-2012, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Wow. Terrible mistake. I'd be seriously bummed.
01-30-2012, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by c593893 View Post
Did you check to see if it is in your apps list in iTunes? If you synced your iPad with your computer it should have copied over automatically, if not there is also a setting where iTunes can automatically download apps you d/l on your devices, though I think the latter is off by default. Worth a look.
Well the problem is, I have not backed up my iPad, et al for quite some time. Bummer, my bad. I think I can safely skip it unless like iDOS, there is a second chance...

01-31-2012, 04:17 PM
Quote:
After reading this, I immediatly back up my non-JB iPad. Thank god itunes still see's it on the computer.

iCADE for my iPAD, OH YAAAAA!
01-31-2012, 04:30 PM
What if he was to use somebody elses iMame 1.0.ipa ?

I thought the install was tied down to the account so as long as the account has the rights it can install the same ipa anywhere ?

Is this not how it works ?
01-31-2012, 06:22 PM
Well, the iCloud should save your ipa file for later download even if the app is pulled from the stores (I have a couple of GW games like that), but now it seems if the app is pulled, so is the cloud "backup". I cannot get iMAME and iDOS from the Apple cloud any more. I have XCode, may be I can go to that path if I want.