App description: iMAME is an application designed to recreate the hardware of arcade game systems in software on modern personal computers and other platforms. The intention is to preserve gaming history by preventing vintage games from being lost or forgotten.

Includes;

Circus
Crash
Fire One
Hard Hat
Robot Bowl
Side Track
Spectar
Star Fire
Targ

Note: iMAME is not officially endorsed by Nicola Salmoria or the MAME Team. iMAME is based on the iMame4all Xcode Project by Les Bird.

AnarKitty's comments:
(Mod Edit)

To make it clear for everyone:

YOU CANNOT ASK FOR ROMS HERE. YOU CANNOT POST LINKS FOR ROM HERE. YOU CANNOT GIVE OUT THE NAME OF ROM WEBSITES HERE. DO NOT PM PEOPLE TO ASK FOR ANY OF THESE THINGS EITHER -- ESPECIALLY NOT MODERATORS.

Technical discussions are fine, as well as reports of what works or doesn't work. Keep in mind that downloading and playing arcade ROMs is of questionable legality. Do not make us to go into this thread and start deleting posts.

Thanks!

Dunno about anyone else, but this is my ultimate Xmas miracle: a version of MAME on the App Store! Hope it works.
02-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer09 View Post
What if he was to use somebody elses iMame 1.0.ipa ?

I thought the install was tied down to the account so as long as the account has the rights it can install the same ipa anywhere ?

Is this not how it works ?
This should work.
02-07-2012, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerling View Post
I've pretty much got my head around iMame now.
One of my favourite games is Dodonpachi.
Now Dodonpachi (Japan) works however is it possible to change the lives and difficulty?
I can't find an option to change from very hard or change lived up from one.

Any help most appreciated.
Check page 39 in this thread, the zip there has the file that will get dodonpachi to work on imame perfectly: right side up, multiple lives, continues.

02-10-2012, 06:06 PM
iMame from app store

Anybody get PEPPER II or Venture from EXIDY working? mine plays very laggy with sound issues?

iCADE for my iPAD, OH YAAAAA!
02-10-2012, 08:41 PM
someone with Motorace USA problems? i loved that game and can't runs it... is it corrupted or iMAME4All doesn't support it?

i can't run also both Metal Slug (1 & 2), NAM 1975 and Cruisin...some tips? thanks!
02-10-2012, 09:35 PM
Neo geo

[QUOTE=Gwarmaxx;2133116]someone with Motorace USA problems? i loved that game and can't runs it... is it corrupted or iMAME4All doesn't support it?

i can't run also both Metal Slug (1 & 2), NAM 1975 and Cruisin...some tips? Are you using the Neo Geo Bios? in your document folder?

02-11-2012, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKELETOR68 View Post
Are you using the Neo Geo Bios? in your document folder?
no i don't, how can i do?
thanks!

and about Motorace? somebody can runs it?

Last edited by Gwarmaxx; 02-11-2012 at 05:53 AM.
02-11-2012, 09:28 AM
Neo Geo bios

It will be in the Roms for mame .37b5, I found mine in " the old computer" in the basement, just sitting in the mame docs.

Last edited by SKELETOR68; 02-11-2012 at 09:35 AM. Reason: more info!
02-13-2012, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKELETOR68 View Post
It will be in the Roms for mame .37b5, I found mine in " the old computer" in the basement, just sitting in the mame docs.
thanks pal, now they work fine...
somebody can help me with Motorace USA (aka Zippy Race), and tell me why i see Dodonpachi with a flipped screen? thanks!
02-13-2012, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarmaxx View Post
thanks pal, now they work fine...
somebody can help me with Motorace USA (aka Zippy Race), and tell me why i see Dodonpachi with a flipped screen? thanks!
Yes, I got the same thing with Dodonpachi. Any remedies? Appreciate it! And any other Cave games perhaps?
02-14-2012, 03:11 AM
@Gwarmaxx, bigrand1
i know this thread is big but really, just read few posts back and there is solution to make dodonpachi work.