★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Penguin Patrol -> Free, Universal, Choose Your Price! HD 1.99 -> .99

12-21-2011, 10:27 PM
Penguin Patrol -> Free, Universal, Choose Your Price! HD 1.99 -> .99

Youtube link | Pop Up

We've made Penguin Patrol completely FREE with ad support, and dropping the price of Penguin Patrol HD to $.99 (both now Universal apps)!

"What if I love penguins," you ponder, "but hate ads? "

No problemo! You can pick up Penguin Patrol HD for the low price of $.99 for an ad-free experience from the start, or remove all ads by choosing your price. That's right! You get to choose how much you want to pay to remove all the ads from the game. Enjoying the game and want to see more? Consider a higher level of support!

Gold Miner Go! - The Official Gold Miner game comes to the App Store for the very first time!

Developers of Engaging Portable Games, a part of Grab Games

Last edited by IntrinsicGames; 12-22-2011 at 12:28 AM.
12-22-2011, 02:24 AM
U guys need this game. Awesome Suggest to buy ad-free tho.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

12-22-2011, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
U guys need this game. Awesome Suggest to buy ad-free tho.
I'm am Drexiel, and i approve of LOLavi's message

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
12-22-2011, 02:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexiel View Post
I'm am Drexiel, and i approve of LOLavi's message
I am 0-FeliX-0, and I approve of Drexiel and LOLavi's messages.

GameCenter ID: 0-FeliX-0
Hyped Up For: Wil's Finest Hour
12-22-2011, 03:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
I am 0-FeliX-0, and I approve of Drexiel and LOLavi's messages.
I am Caanerud, and these types of games make my puny brain hurt. Very well made game with nice music and graphics.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
12-22-2011, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrinsicGames View Post
We've made Penguin Patrol completely FREE with ad support,
Well that's pretty disappointing for the people who paid for the app previously, even with the "pay what you want" add-removal iap. Is $0 an option for them?
12-22-2011, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
Well that's pretty disappointing for the people who paid for the app previously, even with the "pay what you want" add-removal iap. Is $0 an option for them?
As long as you have it installed on your device (previously) you will not see the ads if you purchased the game.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
12-22-2011, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caanerud View Post
As long as you have it installed on your device (previously) you will not see the ads if you purchased the game.
Awesome! Now that's the way to do a switch like this! Thank you!! Have you considered a "buy the developer an ice cold drink" IAP?
12-22-2011, 02:18 PM
Thanks everyone for giving the game your seal of approval!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
Awesome! Now that's the way to do a switch like this! Thank you!! Have you considered a "buy the developer an ice cold drink" IAP?
haha that's a good idea, and thanks! we tried to make the transition as smooth as we could (given our limited resources and time). Hopefully this encourages more people to pick it up

Gold Miner Go! - The Official Gold Miner game comes to the App Store for the very first time!

Developers of Engaging Portable Games, a part of Grab Games