★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Domino Drop is a delightful new puzzle game with dominos and gravity!
Learn how to play it in a minute, master it day by day.
Your mind will be challenged.
Your soul will be calmed.

Features:
- 3 unique game modes
- 12 pleasant music tracks
- Global Leaderboards
- No Ads, No In-App Purchases

killercow's comments:

Domino Drop

Vitalii Zlotskii
Genres: Games Puzzle Entertainment Board
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$2.59 NZD

Quote:
Domino Drop is a delightful new puzzle game with dominos and gravity!
Learn how to play it in a minute, master it day by day.
Your mind will be challenged.
Your soul will be calmed.

Features:
- 3 unique game modes
- 12 pleasant music tracks
- Global Leaderboards
- No Ads, No In-App Purchases

Supported Devices:
  • iPad23G
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone4
  • iPadMini
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone6
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone5s

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 36.7MB

07-29-2015, 03:26 PM
Thanks for posting this! Here's some more info:

Hope you guys will dig it when it comes out tomorrow!

follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/vzlotskiy

07-29-2015, 04:13 PM
Thanks for the promo!!! When I first opened it, it didn't load. It must have been because I had no space left on my device. Once I deleted some things it opened fine. The first thing you will notice about this game is how CLASSY and CHARMING the entire game is. The attention to detail is pretty insane for a game like this. The music is jazzy lounge music. The are so many little touches that make the game so cozy. The sound effects really takes the game to another level. The game itself is fun and I think this one will be absolutely perfect for my dad. I am however having a serious problem. When I die I do not get any options to restart my game. I have to force quit it and go through the tutorial again.
07-29-2015, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Thanks for the promo!!! When I first opened it, it didn't load. It must have been because I had no space left on my device. Once I deleted some things it opened fine. The first thing you will notice about this game is how CLASSY and CHARMING the entire game is. The attention to detail is pretty insane for a game like this. The music is jazzy lounge music. The are so many little touches that make the game so cozy. The sound effects really takes the game to another level. The game itself is fun and I think this one will be absolutely perfect for my dad. I am however having a serious problem. When I die I do not get any options to restart my game. I have to force quit it and go through the tutorial again.
Thanks, glad you found it charming!
Sadly, you are having problems with the game due to low free disk space, how low is it?

follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/vzlotskiy
07-29-2015, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vzlotskiy View Post
Thanks, glad you found it charming!
Sadly, you are having problems with the game due to low free disk space, how low is it?
It's fluctuating between 500 MB in 1 gigabyte

Update. After deleting a little more and restarting my device I was able to complete a game.😀

Last edited by coolpepper43; 07-29-2015 at 05:56 PM.
07-29-2015, 10:33 PM
Nice game. Really dig the music too.
07-29-2015, 11:13 PM
I just saw that you made Pair Solitaire!!!! I'm buying this game for that reason alone!!! Impressions later!
07-29-2015, 11:31 PM
Looks like a game I'll enjoy. Buying it now. Thanks!
07-29-2015, 11:48 PM
Once again you nailed another game!!! I love it!

I have one suggestion (that I also wish was in Pair Solitaire): have a save/quit button. Being able to save at any moment and come back to the game would be awesome! Really makes sense on mobile. Example: playing on lunch, having s great run but I have to get back to work.... Lose the great run.

Please consider adding the save quit. As soon as you click it the game quits, no "are you sure", just immediate.

Thanks
07-29-2015, 11:52 PM
I love the details of this game. Watched a few seconds of the video and bought it instantly. A lot of time and love went into this game. Looking forward to playing a bit before bed.