01-18-2012, 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by currymutton View Post
FYI, the update is out. Press that button, mates.
What's in it?

plus+: Collokey
"Words/Chess With Friends": Collokey
01-18-2012, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magihiro View Post
What's in it?
See page 5 of this thread.

01-18-2012, 03:05 PM
Alright. Downloaded the update, and the battles are definitely slower, if I'm not mistaken. Just won my first match against, and the whole package feels quite right. I think it's time to read that rulebook to pick up the particulars.
01-19-2012, 08:05 PM
Change the title, please. :)

Run through my first Quick Game (aka tutorial) last nite and it is not as hard to learn as I thought. But definitely, learning how to win is an entirely different level.

Non-zoomable game board is a minor gripe but it is okay. The art work, especially the battle boards, gives strong feeling of paper board games and really brings me back the old days of (my poor) gaming.

Please put in async MP, with proper chat and notifications, soon.

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
01-21-2012, 05:52 AM
I was finally able to purchase this and play a little.

The UI isn't as bad as I thought it would be; in fact, I haven't had a problem at all. I agree that being able to zoom in on the board would be nice, as would larger images and text on the legions screen. Neither are urgently necessary, however.
What I would like is for battles on my end to go slower, so I have a firmer grasp on what's going on. But that's just me and I've only played two games, nor have I had a chance to read the manual yet.

All in all, it's a great game, but it could use some polishing in terms of the UI. I'd also like the BattleLands expansion to be available in the future, as with multiplayer.

Last edited by AlteaineDranix; 01-21-2012 at 06:06 AM.
01-21-2012, 09:17 AM
Question

Hi,

If I look into iTunes I see that the game is for 2-6 player. But also an AI is mentioned. What does it mean. Do I need always two humans to play, or is there a possibility to play solo against the computer? Can someone help me on that?

Struan
01-21-2012, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Struan73 View Post
Hi,

If I look into iTunes I see that the game is for 2-6 player. But also an AI is mentioned. What does it mean. Do I need always two humans to play, or is there a possibility to play solo against the computer? Can someone help me on that?

Struan
You can play against several AI player ... and they are really smart ...

Schenker P505 Notebook | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6+

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
01-21-2012, 09:44 AM
Tanks

Thanks for the help

Marc
01-21-2012, 09:52 AM
Still

I maybe a Little overcautious, but to make my First question more clear: Can I Play Alone (against the AI) or have to be Always two Human Players involved.

Sorry for bothering

Struam
01-21-2012, 09:54 AM
Don't worry, you can play all alone with this against 1-5 AI opponents.