★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Crazy Snowboard 2.2 is out + Promo Codes!

05-07-2009, 11:52 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to ezone
Crazy Snowboard 2.2 is out + Promo Codes!

Our sixth huge update of Crazy Snowboard is now live in the store! Main new features are grinds, new obstacles and a cool screenshot feature where you can freeze the action and pan with your finger to get the angle you want -- then save to your iDevice photo album.

Of course this update is free to all current Crazy Snowboard owners. If you haven't picked it up yet, now is the time as we are continuing the US$0.99 price to see if we can crack the top 100.

Next on the update list:

- race mode
- all new terrains and backgrounds
- half-pipe
- board customizer

Promo Code Contest - 10 Free Copies of Crazy Snowboard 2.2

We are giving away 10 free copies of Crazy Snowboard 2.2. To enter just post a message to this thread -- if you also want to let us know what you like about (or would like to see added to) Crazy Snowboard or Crazy Snowboard Lite that would be cool.

Promo Code Contest Rules:

- You must have over 20 posts in the TA forums to be eligible (no lurkers!)
- Promo codes are only valid in the US iTunes Store
- We will randomly pick 10 winners from all posts to this thread
- You can make multiple posts, but we will only put your name into the draw once (e.g. you don't have a better chance if you post 10 times)
- Your post must be dated before Monday May 11th, 11:59pm PST
- Winners will be announced in this thread and prizes awarded via PM

Good luck everyone - and we are looking forward to getting your feedback!

Simon Edis Game Developer @ Ezone.com: Twitter, Game Blog

Diver Dash: iTunes Download (Free) | Official Video | TA Forum Thread | PressKit

Last edited by ezone; 05-07-2009 at 11:57 PM.
05-07-2009, 11:53 PM
Omg awesome! (Not entering)

Celebrating the Bliss of Eliss~
Eliss, my #1 favorite game of all time

05-07-2009, 11:54 PM
This has been the best week in the app store yet! Awesome update! (not entering)

Playing: FIFA 12 Monster Island Quarrel Deluxe FIFA Superstars Fix-It-Up
Waiting For: Trenches 2, Ultra Kid, Car Jack Streets 2, Star Command
Plus+, Game Center, Open Feint, Crystal, Gameloft Live: jecebn
05-07-2009, 11:58 PM
I want to see the ability to put peoples faces on boarders, like in Ouch!
It would be fun to strap someones face on a body and send them tumbling down the mountain.

(Entering)
05-08-2009, 12:00 AM
Send a message via AIM to skamando
I've wanted to get this game, but never did. Looks good, and a new update is always nice. (entering)

Faves: Saucelifter, Westbang, Eliss, Edge, Tilt to Live, Mindwall, Radial 50, Super Quick Hook, Sword of Fargoal, Carcassone, Trainyard.
Playing: Super Mega Worm, Aqueduct, Monster Dash, FASTAR!, Shining Force, Frogatto, The Incident, Dark Nebula Ep. 2.
05-08-2009, 12:00 AM
I would like to see more particles in the trail your board leaves. The straight line looks strange without puffs of snow.

I would like to be able to see what I'm buying when I buy new dudes and boards. Why buy boards without seeing them first, as well as stunts?

I would like to have the option to make your own board with a skin from your photo library.

I would like a code =D

back
05-08-2009, 12:01 AM
This is a great game that is a lot of fun to play. Try the lite version if you're not ready to take the plunge, but for its current price of 99 cents, I think it's a good investment.
05-08-2009, 12:03 AM
If you haven't bought this game yet...GET IT! Great game... don't overlook it. Downloading update now...
05-08-2009, 12:04 AM
Codes are fun, I'm a big time lurker

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper
05-08-2009, 12:04 AM
Version 2.2 just made my night. What an outstanding update. I love the grinding and the ability to move the grab cam around to capture the perfect angle is awesome! Keep up the great work, guys!

(not entering)