★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Prepare, cook and serve lots of delectable Japanese dishes and snacks in this exciting and fast-paced time-management game! Get ready for a mouth-watering adventure that's addicting fun!
Start off with a few sushi and soba to sell from your small mini van in Tokyo.
Serve many interesting and eager customers that come to your restaurant by preparing many kinds of Japanese food and delicacies like soba, udon, takoyaki, soup curry, dango, curry rice, omurice and much more. Serve them quickly to earn big tips. Cool down impatient guests by serving them special tea or cola before they get angry and leave.

After you have accumulated enough profits, you can then take a ride to Yokohama and expand your shop from there. Travel from Yokohama to Sapporo by boat. Then fly to Osaka from Sapporo to serve a whole lot more delicious foods!

Enter the Endless Challenge level and try to get all the top awards!
If you love being a manager and manage your own food empire this is the game for you! Learn how to cook Japanese food, manage customers and manage your profits! As you progress through the game you will be an expert at management and speed will come naturally. It's all about strategy!

izam's comments:
Hi guys! I've just released a new Time Management game called Kuma San's Sushi Bar. For those who likes this genre of games, do check it out!

Reply here if you'd like to try out this game and I'll send you a code.

peace!

12-22-2011, 06:47 PM
This looks really cute. Is it similar to Sushi-Go-Round? That's been my favorite sushi time management game on iOS, though it's quite short.

Cheers.

12-22-2011, 06:59 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Hi Georgina, it's different from Sushi-Go-Round. Why don't you have a go at it? I am sending you a PM now. Check it soon
12-22-2011, 10:00 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to Zendorphin Send a message via Skype™ to Zendorphin
Love sushi and the genre so thinking about this one. Looks good though.
12-22-2011, 10:42 PM
Thanks to izam for the code. Some quick thoughts.

Graphics are cute, especially the polar bear sushi chef. Load times seem slightly sluggish given the one-screen nature of the game. Sound effects are well chosen.

This is basically a serving game. Customers come in, you choose the sushi they're after in the right order and hand it over. There is no creation, at least in the first nine levels, apart from pouring drinks. There's also no way to tell when a sort of sushi is running low until you're out of it; similarly, there's no way to re-order sushi until your current stock is gone. You're thus left entirely to the mercies of the game, and if you happen to run out of something right when you need it, tough. This is particularly annoying when the customer orders two of something -- you cannot tell you don't have two until you've put the first one on the order tray, and then you either have to bin it or wait for the new stock to be made before you can continue. (At least until you upgrade to two trays.)

Thus, essentially, there's no real management in this time management game, where management is defined as things you can do to make the level run more smoothly, get the customers through faster, plan ahead, etc. It would be better described as an action game, I think.

Also, there only seems to be eighteen levels. Given it took me maybe half an hour to get through the first nine, that's fewer than I would expect.

Sorry I can't be more positive. I think the pieces for a good game are here, but the gameplay itself needs to be rethought to give the player more agency.

Cheers.
12-23-2011, 02:03 AM
Thanks for the feedback Georgina! Will look into all that you've mentioned and hopefully churn out a good update for this game.
Zendorphin, please check you PM soon!
12-23-2011, 09:28 AM
looks good! im definitely interested!
12-23-2011, 06:00 PM
thanks @fisheatcorn! Please check your PM soon.
12-23-2011, 07:35 PM
Love to try, thanks
12-23-2011, 07:46 PM
im interested for test and make a review i like this sort of game