★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Gamexy
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 42.9 MB
  • Version: 2.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to play a gangster game

Mafia Rush is the gangster game you have been waiting for. With unique visuals, deep and dynamic gameplay as well as a ton of items and weapons to unlock, Mafia Rush is the Don of the genre.

GOODFELLAS AND BADFELLAS
Defend yourself and your loot against waves of bad guys in four different modes of play; Robbery, Defend, Attack, and Survival. Each mode offers something different and will test you in a new way!

BECOME A MADE MAN
Earn experience and cash as you complete stages that you can use to level up your characters agility, speed and health. You can also buy new weapons and items from Sentry Guns to Rocket Launchers!

CRIMINAL EMPIRE
As you play through the campaign unlock new areas to control. Keep an Ace in the hole as you collect playing cards to uncover these new areas and build your way up to running the big city!

sugimulm's comments:

Description
As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to play a gangster game

Mafia Rush is the gangster game you have been waiting for. With unique visuals, deep and dynamic gameplay as well as a ton of items and weapons to unlock, Mafia Rush is the Don of the genre.

GOODFELLAS AND BADFELLAS
Defend yourself and your loot against waves of bad guys in four different modes of play; Robbery, Defend, Attack, and Survival. Each mode offers something different and will test you in a new way!

BECOME A MADE MAN
Earn experience and cash as you complete stages that you can use to level up your characters agility, speed and health. You can also buy new weapons and items from Sentry Guns to Rocket Launchers!

CRIMINAL EMPIRE
As you play through the campaign unlock new areas to control. Keep an Ace in the hole as you collect playing cards to uncover these new areas and build your way up to running the big city!

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com
12-23-2011, 01:47 AM
this one should be good

but im not picking it up yet since i recently bought a few dual stick shooters

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB

12-23-2011, 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexiel View Post
this one should be good

but im not picking it up yet since i recently bought a few dual stick shooters
It is, just bought and played for a few minutes. You have several mission type games, survival, attack, and others. You get to level up your character and buy "assist" weapons, like gun turrents, grenades, and other stuff. Pretty solid, controls like any other dual stick shooter, and graphics are like mini gore. For the price, pretty good deal and universal.
12-23-2011, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
It is, just bought and played for a few minutes. You have several mission type games, survival, attack, and others. You get to level up your character and buy "assist" weapons, like gun turrents, grenades, and other stuff. Pretty solid, controls like any other dual stick shooter, and graphics are like mini gore. For the price, pretty good deal and universal.
pretty much expected, being from Chillingo and all XD

will definitely check this one out as soon as i run out of DSS's to play

Playlist
12-23-2011, 02:02 AM
Quote:
pretty much expected, being from Chillingo and all XD

will definitely check this one out as soon as i run out of DSS's to play
I know what you mean, this has been an expensive month, but this little gem is pretty outstanding. BTW, in now way associated with the developer just a pure gamer, that has little knowledge on how to program . Just want to give back since you have left solid impressions that assisted me in spending my money, hehe
12-23-2011, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
I know what you mean, this has been an expensive month, but this little gem is pretty outstanding. BTW, in now way associated with the developer just a pure gamer, that has little knowledge on how to program . Just want to give back since you have left solid impressions that assisted me in spending my money, hehe
:O rlly?

Playlist
12-23-2011, 02:44 AM
Quote:
:O rlly?
Yeah, your game impressions made me pull the trigger (was on the fence) in buying, don't worry its good
12-23-2011, 02:46 AM
2 questions:

Is there IAP?

Are the button positions adjustable on the iPad?
12-23-2011, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
2 questions:

Is there IAP?

IAP, only for extra money to buy things, some grinding, but seems minimal so far.
Buttons, not sure yet, played on iphone only. Will try shortly
12-23-2011, 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
2 questions:

Is there IAP?

I looked in the itunes store on my ipad 2 and yep, there is IAP