iPad 7 53.85%
iPad Mini 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2012, 01:04 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I was accusing, I was just saying that just because a game got 5 stars doesn't mean it will appeal to everyone.
Exactly. I don't find Beat Sneak Bandit to look appealing to me even though I loved Bumpy Road.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:33 AM

Were there any game releases last night that people would consider must-haves or really good quality games? When I took a peek at the threads, I didn't see anything that interested me, but it's possible that I missed something.
Old 02-16-2012, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazarath View Post
Were there any game releases last night that people would consider must-haves or really good quality games? When I took a peek at the threads, I didn't see anything that interested me, but it's possible that I missed something.
BlockHopper is a really awesome puzzle platformer. It has it's issues but the pros definitely outweigh the cons. I left a moderate impression in the thread.

Pizza vs. Skeletons is awesome! I don't really have anything else to add to all the praise it's getting in its thread. Well, besides the tilt haters.

Little Acorns is pretty good.

Track Lapse is pretty awesome. It's a runner that has levels like DRWAPS. It's actually really cool because it's different. I'd suggest watching Sanuku's vid to get a feel of the gameplay. Then multiply the awesomeness by about 10. There's things like shooting a zombie and its brain flies out, then you have to jump over it. The speed isn't your typical runner speed but it's more of a challenge based runner.

I definitely recommend Dave vs Cave if you like avoid falling object games like Blocks Cometh. I keep calling it a shmup without the firepower because I can't think of the genre's name. It's just fun…that's all there is to it. I left a pretty hefy impression in its thread. Also, watch the vid. If it interests you in the slightest, you need to pick up the game.

On the Hop crashes too much for me to give a good opinion. From what I played, it was alright. It's definitely more about the level challenge over fancy shmancy level design. The graphics do look real nice though.

I don't really know how I feel about Beat Sneak Bandit.

Gluddle looks like an awesome puzzler, but there's a memory bug right now. Sanuku posted a video though.

I assume you know about LoE 2.

I think that's everything. Maybe get Mailmen if you have an iPad.

SZC will prolly be great too. It's supposed to come out this week. Some are hoping for a universal release today.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:30 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Well tbh, I don't see any that good games either. I looked at TA forums, TA front page and the release thread and only things I got from this week(got some past week games) were LoE 2 and about to purchase BlockHopper.
Thank you, I checked both of those and didn't see anything that piqued my interest, which is why I posted here.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:37 AM
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Definitely having more fun with Little Acorns than LoE2. If you're a fan of platformers..

Needless to say, Pizza Vs. Skeletons is the most fun I've had with any game for a long time.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:32 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Gonna try PvS lite, does lil acorns have one too?
Old 02-16-2012, 11:08 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyJmaster. View Post

Gluddle looks like an awesome puzzler, but there's a memory bug right now. Sanuku posted a video though.
Hi guys!

The bug only concerns iPad 1 and iPod Touch 4, all the other supported devices work fine. The fix is ready (took longer than expected unfortunately) and we're testing it right now. Then hopefully we can push it through Apple's review as quickly as possible so that it will be available within 24 hours!

So if you have an iPad2 or iPhone 4(s) or whatever, go get it!!

http://itunes.apple.com/app/gluddle/id436344802

Btw: thanks for all your feedback - we would really like to hear from you - the good, the bad and the funny ;-)
Old 02-16-2012, 12:21 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), iOS 4.x

Why does Mailman not work on smaller iThings?
Old 02-16-2012, 01:34 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), iOS 4.x

1000th post!
Old 02-16-2012, 01:45 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDF View Post
I picked up The Lost City for my wife as she's always liked Myst. She really liked it, but finished it last night. Are there other games like this I can pick up for her? It's not really my genre, but I think she's looking for more than hidden object games, it's the puzzles she likes as well and the gorgeous artwork behind it.
You may want to try the Antrim Escape series.