App description: Minebuilder is an open Block World game which lets you create your own adventure.
Inspired by games like Minecraft and Infiniminer.
Craft your tools during the day, fend off the monsters at night and when dawn comes again build your own world, alone or with your friends!
Minebuilder contains a large number of different blocks and tools with which you can craft your world. From simple blocks of stone to complicated generators and electrical devices. Minebuilder provides you with the tools to create a world.

The game supports both single and multiplayer.

For the server program (Windows/Mac), go to our website:
www.space-walrus.net

Features:
* Crafting
* Animals
* Monsters
* Multiplayer
* Multiple dimensions
* Rail tracks
* Bows and arrows
* Electrical copper wires
* Creative and Survival mode
* An endboss!

drelbs's comments:
Annyone try this yet?

12-27-2011, 10:47 PM
Video

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

12-27-2011, 10:50 PM
Saw this a couple of days ago, looks like the best minecraft clone out there.

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926
12-27-2011, 11:09 PM
Might get it for the multiplayer.. Impressions?..

Gamcenter: Alex Tress
Guess who's bored!
12-27-2011, 11:48 PM
Played this for a little, its actually a pretty good minecraft clone, has most of the crafting recipes I've tried and the controls aren't to bad. There are differences though, mainly the biggest difference I've seen are the enemies and the smelting, its done by creating fire and then putting ore over the fire in crafting. Its definitely the best minecraft clone in the appstore, and better than the current official minecraft app (not as polished but I find the controls are better, plus it has crafting an stuff).

Lightning Strike Games Development Blog
12-29-2011, 10:41 AM
Others players ?
12-29-2011, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmiral View Post
Played this for a little, its actually a pretty good minecraft clone, has most of the crafting recipes I've tried and the controls aren't to bad. There are differences though, mainly the biggest difference I've seen are the enemies and the smelting, its done by creating fire and then putting ore over the fire in crafting. Its definitely the best minecraft clone in the appstore, and better than the current official minecraft app (not as polished but I find the controls are better, plus it has crafting an stuff).
Better than Eden?

How's the multiplayer work? Bluetooth?

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
12-29-2011, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Better than Eden?

How's the multiplayer work? Bluetooth?
I like it better than Eden only because its a lot more like minecraft survival (with crafting and all the different stuff), although it doesn't look as good. Haven't tried multiplayer.

Lightning Strike Games Development Blog
12-29-2011, 11:21 AM
I think it's better than Eden and Minecraft PE (at the moment). I like starting with nothing and having to mine and craft everything. The crafting is just like the other games of this type so it's very intuitive. It doesn't look as sharp as Eden and the worlds aren't as majestic as some found in Minecraft PE, but it seems to find a nice middle ground between them both.

I really like the caves in Eden and was disappointed to find out Minecraft PE didn't have them yet. I just fell into my first cave system in Minebuilder and it had three seperate lava lakes. Very cool.

Plus, this game is survival mode. Don't get caught outside without any weapons at night. You won't make it back to your hideout.
12-29-2011, 11:33 AM
Any word on how well multiplayer works? I have the fficial minecraft app, but want to use something else till survival and crafting comes.