★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

One Piece: The Master -> FREE for Limited Time

12-29-2011, 06:05 AM
One Piece: The Master -> FREE for Limited Time

We sincerely present our simple funny game as FREE app for a limited time!

Special "Cheat" gestures can be used to trick your friends in VS Mode, but you have to discover the way to activate this feature by yourself!

Enjoy it for your holiday!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CheatSheet.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	432.7 KB
ID:	40322  
12-29-2011, 06:33 AM
What a silly card game! The complicated and compelling, enthralling and gripping rules: Who draws the higher card?

It's hard to draw because of not good working touch controls. And why do I have to scroll first? Why not just give out a damn card?

You forgot an important screenshot in the app description:

I won't pay ONE PIECE of eurocents here, master.

Edit: The "cheats" (see screenshot in OP) don't work. What should that be? A joke to betray your friends?!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

Last edited by Habakuk; 12-29-2011 at 08:19 PM.

12-29-2011, 06:42 AM
Is this a means of capitalizing another thing that coincidentally is also called One Piece?
12-29-2011, 07:01 AM
Thanks for your comment. We want to simulate the actual card-picking action so we think scrolling is nice-to-have. The in-app purchase function is merely optional. You may play the game free without making any purchase.

The concept of "One Piece" is to simplify traditional card game without any complicated rules but achieving the same purpose of earning coins. And it can be even more exciting by making use of item cards (Insurance & Combo).

We wish app lovers would enjoy our simple idea, but comments are very welcome for us to make improvement for sure!
12-29-2011, 08:15 PM
A lot of One Piece fans are going to beg their parents to download this. I can almost see their faces as the discovery creeps in.

My Retro Gaming TV Show/Podcast: www.famicomdojo.tv

Now playing/loving: Magic 2013, Ghost Trick, iAssociate 2, KanjiBox, Warfare Inc., Newtonica, Wispin, Game Dev Story, Infinity Blade
12-29-2011, 11:10 PM
This game is nothing related to the anime. We just think "One Piece" is the most suitable and shortest word for perceiving the nature of the game.
12-30-2011, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by veeapp View Post
This game is nothing related to the anime. We just think "One Piece" is the most suitable and shortest word for perceiving the nature of the game.
Just like my game 'Poke Mon,' which has nothing at all to do with capturing cute little monsters. (it's a match 3!)

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.