★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Cave shooter 2 (version 2.0) is on its way and is going to be a huge amazing update the biggest yet.

So watch out coming soon.

Cave Shooter 2 is universal and comes with bluetooth arcade controls.

Reviews:
Dec 23, 2011
"Nice - Really cool cave flyer with spot on control. Lots of levels and the bosses are a great addition to the game. Trying to collect all the mini ships on each level and finish under a time par adds to the games replay.Worth the purchase..."

Dec 24, 2011
"Fun Game ! - The game has great controls and is fun to play. If you like side scroll shooters this is a game to get."

Jan 10,2012
"great game i loved the retro style shooters when i was younger and this one fits the bill! Great Gameplay and graphics. A must buy"

Story:
Its a dark time in the universe since humans found out they were not alone.
The Evil Robot Race The Badrobatans reared their ugly heads in the late 24th century.
Humans had just accomplished interstellar flight and were out exploring the universe.
The Badrobatans thrive by boring deep caves through planet crusts and mining the precious metals,this in turn destroys planets.They use these metals to build more Badrobatans and continue their race.
The Badrobatans do not care if there is life on the planet, they will drill and mine till the planets explode.

They Must be stopped.

This is where you step in.

The idea of cave shooter 2 is to navigate your ship through different worlds and kill the giant Badrobatans deep within.

You have to avoid contact with the walls and shoot your way through the laser barriers.
At the end of each level it all a-culminates into a showdown against an evil alien Badrobatan.

highlights:
32 levels spanning 4 worlds.
32 unique bosses to defeat.
Great looking Graphics.
No 2 levels are alike.
Unique Cave Flyer GamePlay.
3 star System across each level.
Bluetooth arcade controls,Tilt controls or virtual joystick available.
33 game center achievements and leader boards
Detailed Player statistics.
Huge Replay Value.

NEWS: Next Update coming soon.Guys Please Take A minute to rate us and leave a review so we can continue to bring you free content updates.

big-boys-gadget-toys's comments:
OUT NOW
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/cave-shooter-2/id468439814?mt=8&uo=4

================================================== ===================
News 11th oct 2012: Cave shooter 2 (version 2.0) is on its way and is going to be a huge amazing update the biggest yet. here are some of the things you can look forward to

- Waves of enemies to shoot and destroy as you fly through the caves.
- Weapon power ups of all shapes and sizes
- Ship upgrades

So watch out all this is coming soon.....

================================================== ===================

hi guys Cave Shooter 2 is now out, i wanted to share screen shots and video first here, its a cave flyer game/endless runner .well here it is im quite proud of it.

The idea of cave shooter 2 is to navigate your ship through different worlds and kill the giant Badrobatans deep within.

You have to avoid contact with the walls and shoot your way through the laser barriers.
At the end of each level it all a-culminates into a showdown against an evil alien Badrobatan.

highlights:
32 levels spanning 4 worlds.
32 unique bosses to defeat.
Great looking Graphics.
No 2 levels are alike.
Unique Cave Flyer GamePlay.
3 star System across each level.
Tilt controls or virtual joystick available.
33 game center achievements and leader boards
Detailed Player statistics.
Huge Replay Value.

well guys what do you think i hope you like it. please feel free to leave any comments,thanks big-boys-gadget-toys

http://youtu.be/V0lTvirPVoM

Youtube link | Pop Up

NEWS 12/02/12:hi guys just to let you know a new update is coming in a few weeks and will include an instant play feature that will let you skip all the menus and go straight to the level you last played, will also have a big other feature that were keeping quite at min.thanks

NEWS 08/03/12:hi guys just a quick update to let you know an update has just been submitted to apple with the following features.This brings Cave Shooter 2 to version 1.4 when released.

-added instant play from last level button
-New iPad compatibility for retina display.

OUT NOW
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/cave-shooter-2/id468439814?mt=8&uo=4
12-30-2011, 08:23 AM
version 1.1 just been submitted to apple , its a minor bug update.

01-08-2012, 07:57 AM
well version 1.1 now live but due to some reason the bug where the fire graphic that depicts the space ships exhaust is still intermittent will investigate further.does not affect gameplay in the slightest.
01-08-2012, 07:59 AM
Any body who has actually played Cave Shooter 2 do you have any ideas for updates they would like.

ideas so far:
1.have a easy mode that allows you to hit background once or twice before you loose a life
2.instant play button to go straight to last level played to avoid menu system.

anybody else got any good ideas
01-08-2012, 09:48 AM
I-Cade support

Check the I-Cade forum. This game is perfect for I-Cade controller. There are quite a lot of I-Cade owners who would buy this in a second as soon as it is announced as I-cade compatible.
01-08-2012, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blastemup View Post
Check the I-Cade forum. This game is perfect for I-Cade controller. There are quite a lot of I-Cade owners who would buy this in a second as soon as it is announced as I-cade compatible.

Hi yes icade surport will be on the way, trying to get to grips with the implementation then will release an update as I agree Cave Shooter 2 on an icade would be awesome
01-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Thanks!

Thanks for considering I-Cade support! Be sure to announce this in the I-cade support forum when you update, I know you will see lots of buyer support for your game.
01-09-2012, 02:15 PM
HUGE NEWS:

Icade surport now completed update available coming very soon, watch this space.

Thanks guys.
01-15-2012, 01:31 PM
Cave Shooter 2 update news

Well guys the update that adds icade support should go live in a couple of days.

I'm currently working on making Cave Shooter 2 universal so will work on the iPad ,pretty much finished so expect the update in the next few weeks.
01-15-2012, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by big-boys-gadget-toys View Post
I'm currently working on making Cave Shooter 2 universal so will work on the iPad
Sounds good. Have you considered adding relative touch controls?