★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Siege Hero HD --> FREE

12-30-2011, 02:09 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Siege Hero HD --> FREE

12-30-2011, 02:15 PM
I was planning to buy this today Great game

12-30-2011, 02:21 PM
IMO, this and Trucks vs. Skulls are the best Angry Birds style games on the AppStore. And, actually, I like them better than AB.
12-30-2011, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
IMO, this and Trucks vs. Skulls are the best Angry Birds style games on the AppStore. And, actually, I like them better than AB.
trucks versus skulls is indeed very similar to angry birds. siege hero however is a bit different than them, since you don't shoot your ammo from the side but rather from the front, which makes it a completely different type of game in my opinion. and also, even though trucks and skulls is an excellent slingshot game, i still prefer the birds and the pigs!

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
12-30-2011, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfratBarTal View Post
trucks versus skulls is indeed very similar to angry birds. siege hero however is a bit different than them, since you don't shoot your ammo from the side but rather from the front, which makes it a completely different type of game in my opinion. and also, even though trucks and skulls is an excellent slingshot game, i still prefer the birds and the pigs!
Yeah, I guess that's why I said AB-style. Siege Hero is really the same type of game (trying to knock down and destroy the baddies by launching something at them). But I like the different (and refreshing) point of view.

Guess I liked Trucks vs. Skulls more than AB because it's not as frustrating and love how it's a lot more destructive.

In any case, everyone who doesn't have Siege Hero should give it a shot. Even if you hated AB, you might like the different point of view. It's also less frustrating than AB to be able to launch pretty much hit exactly where you intended to go.
12-30-2011, 03:52 PM
Only the HD version?

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
12-31-2011, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Only the HD version?
Well the iPhone version was free about a week ago I believe, so fair enough this goes free. Really good game, one of my favorite physics apps, better on the iPad.