iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

I will definitely be getting:
Paper Monsters
One Epic Game
Dungeon Crawlers

Possibly getting:
Hank Hazard

Edit
Speed Blazers will be coming out on the 27th. I will definitely be getting this!

Last edited by GoofyJmaster.; 01-24-2012 at 06:56 AM..
Old 01-24-2012, 07:02 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Speed Blazers dev says that it realeases on friday 27th...weird that its not thursday, but anyway
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=107582
Old 01-24-2012, 07:08 AM

Nothing for me this week ,it seems .
Old 01-24-2012, 07:18 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Well that's an unsheduled release, here are the ones left...
Nothing was unscheduled about The Quest: Mithril Horde II... scroll through the past few pages and you will see multiple people stating it was expected this week. The only thing "unscheduled" is that you were incorrect in your refusal to allow community feedback regarding game releases for the "official" list. Another example is Speed Blazers' release this week.

It's a bit of a sham that you've been arguing so much with people making list suggestions. It has to be said this list is starting to come across more like triggywiggy's vanity ego stroker project than any sort of community guide or area for discussion. Any time MH2 has been suggested, including quotes with developer information, you've attempted to void the comment by bragged about some sort of inside knowledge or special website reviewer status. I say this because I am hopeful things can go towards a more democratic and helpful compilation of releases.

I am requesting in the future user suggestions of game releases at least go into an unconfirmed section for the enhancement of the list and usability by Touch Arcade community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddestDream View Post
Mithril Horde II... Just make sure it's among the titles listed as expected/unconfirmed for next week, OK?
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
...The Quest: Mithril Horde II is expected next week, 24th+...

Last edited by undeadcow; 01-24-2012 at 07:32 AM..
Old 01-24-2012, 07:30 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Well that's an unsheduled release, here are the ones left to come out this week.

Paper Monsters (CM Games)
Hank Hazard (Chillingo)
One Epic Game (Chillingo)
Dungeon Crawlers (Ayopa Games)
PyramidVille Adventures (Bulkypix)
Paper Monsters, Dungeon Crawlers and possibly One Epic Game for me. And Speed Blazers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumothesinner View Post
Speed Blazers dev says that it realeases on friday 27th...weird that its not thursday, but anyway
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=107582
Old 01-24-2012, 07:58 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Nothing was unscheduled about The Quest: Mithril Horde II... scroll through the past few pages and you will see multiple people stating it was expected this week. The only thing "unscheduled" is that you were incorrect in your refusal to allow community feedback regarding game releases for the "official" list. Another example is Speed Blazers' release this week.

It's a bit of a sham that you've been arguing so much with people making list suggestions. It has to be said this list is starting to come across more like triggywiggy's vanity ego stroker project than any sort of community guide or area for discussion. Any time MH2 has been suggested, including quotes with developer information, you've attempted to void the comment by bragged about some sort of inside knowledge or special website reviewer status. I say this because I am hopeful things can go towards a more democratic and helpful compilation of releases.

I am requesting in the future user suggestions of game releases at least go into an unconfirmed section for the enhancement of the list and usability by Touch Arcade community.
Hang On!

Your the one complaining that I was putting up Unconfirmed releases, so I removed them. This game was unconfirmed so I didn't put it up! Is there no pleasing you?

Stop arguing and get on with your life, I do this thread in my free time, after work and health issues. I do this when my health is in its worse conditions it's ever been for people like you to complain about it. If you don't like it leave it!

I was going on the facts and proove that had been presented to me over time. You said it was releasing, Chillingo said it wasn't. Who was I sussposed to believe? Who do you thing? The developer off course. Maybe they wanted to keep it low level, or where uncertain about its date I don't know. All I do know is that its out, and I was not told it would be.

So please stop your countless complaining.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:05 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Added to List

Speed Blazers (Frankalvoid)
Ant Raid (Frank Ltd)

Thanks to Frank Ltd for contacting me and Lumothesinner for letting me know about Speed Blazers. That's the kind of credential information I need.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:09 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

Triggy your doing an outstanding job and please keep doing it... without you most of us are in the dark when it comes to release dates... and please keep the unconfirmed lists too, its nice to know what will come next... like i said before, and on behalf of almost all of us, TArcadians, your doing an outstanding job here and please keep doing it
Old 01-24-2012, 09:19 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
...I do this thread in my free time, after work and health issues... I was going on the facts and proove that had been presented to me over time... So please stop your countless complaining.
Respectfully my only suggestion has ever been to allow the list to be open to suggestions from forum members even if under unconfirmed. You do not have to do all the work yourself especially if you have poor health. I'm not going to say much more other than to encourage open participation with TA community without resorting to disproving people and to thank you for your remarkable efforts. Now.. off to kill time before Dungeon Crawlers launches.

Last edited by undeadcow; 01-24-2012 at 10:14 AM..
Old 01-24-2012, 09:50 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Your the one complaining that I was putting up Unconfirmed releases, so I removed them. This game was unconfirmed so I didn't put it up! Is there no pleasing you?
Ha ha you cant win ! I really appreciate the list so thanks as always for doing this.

Closed Thread