★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Game Releases 2012 - Games to Come Each Week

03-13-2012, 02:49 PM
Oh shit, Fireball looks great. Chaos Rings II tomorrow as well? Holy crap, there are a lot of releases this week. Not sure at all which ones I'll be getting for sure out of the 10 games I'm interested in..

Twitter: @back2this
03-13-2012, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Oh shit, Fireball looks great. Chaos Rings II tomorrow as well? Holy crap, there are a lot of releases this week. Not sure at all which ones I'll be getting for sure out of the 10 games I'm interested in..
O schnap. Chaos Rings II worldwide? I guess I'll have to go buy a gift card then.

GameCenter- alui777

03-14-2012, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Yeah, this week is pretty ridiculous! I don't even know what I'm going to do about space!?!

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
03-14-2012, 04:53 AM
Added to list

Dreamy Goat (Arthur Lysenko)

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App and Game reviewer and news writer. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy Game Center: Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
03-14-2012, 05:35 AM
Not Infinity Blade Dungeons then
Probably be Hunters 2 then... If i have enough :'(

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??
03-14-2012, 05:44 AM
Hunters 2 not out today darn it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodeoBenjamin View Post
Hi all,

Hunters 2 is nearly nearly here! We're excited, you're excited, everyone's excited...but we'll have to contain our excitement for a tiny bit longer.

Turns out we won't be hitting the App Store this week after all. Something has come up in the 11 hour, and we're holding the release until next Friday (23rd March).

We are so very incredibly sorry to disappoint all you folks hoping to go on the hunt this weekend. Trust us, unless this was a big huge thing, we wouldn't be holding the launch. So that's the bad news.

03-14-2012, 06:12 AM
Echo when you get the chance can I have the link to The Island: Castaway?

App and Game reviewer and news writer. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy Game Center: Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
03-14-2012, 06:12 AM
They did tell us a few days ago so it wasnt a huge surprise.

Shame its not out but i'm glad they told us the other day rather then wait for disappointed people today (Havent you been following it in the upcoming thread?)
03-14-2012, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
They did tell us a few days ago so it wasnt a huge surprise.

Shame its not out but i'm glad they told us the other day rather then wait for disappointed people today (Havent you been following it in the upcoming thread?)
Nah i usually just look here for upcoming games-used to follow all those threads but most used to be upcoming games due in a years time lol so got sick of reading about stuff so early in advance-if u get me

03-14-2012, 06:34 AM
Saving Flight Control Rocket for last Echo?