★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Anyone know of a world domination (risk, European War etc) like game with diplomacy?

12-31-2011, 02:24 AM
Anyone know of a world domination (risk, European War etc) like game with diplomacy?

I have been looking all over the app store and the Internet for a world domination (or Europe domination or whatever) that has good gameplay and includes the ability to make alliances (or some kind of diplomacy) with AI players. Anyone know of any?

...Studies show that the leading cause of death in mice is scientists...

...How did the cripple cross the road?... Attached to a chicken!!!...
12-31-2011, 02:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveadams14 View Post
I have been looking all over the app store and the Internet for a world domination (or Europe domination or whatever) that has good gameplay and includes the ability to make alliances (or some kind of diplomacy) with AI players. Anyone know of any?
i think this is the wrong forum

but to help a bit, the closest you could get to that would be Civilization Revolution.

currently at 99 cents(iphone, 1.99 ipad) so you should look there

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
12-31-2011, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexiel View Post
i think this is the wrong forum

but to help a bit, the closest you could get to that would be Civilization Revolution.

currently at 99 cents(iphone, 1.99 ipad) so you should look there
What he or she said. Although not quite Civilisation II it still has some amount of depth.

Games that will never leave my iPad : Great Big Wargame, Battle Academy, Battle of the Bulge, Ravenmark and Hunters 2.
12-31-2011, 03:48 AM
There is War On Terror also, dont know if thats what you're looking for though

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
12-31-2011, 04:59 AM
Conquist 2 is a good Risk-a-like game with different modes and online multiplayer: Link
02-02-2012, 11:55 PM
Conquest of Europe is pretty fun, it appears to be more like castle risk though, in that you need to defend a capitol. Also the map is or Europe, not the world