★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Lep's World" is a legendary platformer, with nearly 175 million downloads! So, get in on the fun!

Be nimble... be quick... and help Lep find his gold. It's hidden in a range of awesomely well-designed levels, and he's determined to find it all!

5/5 - "The best game ever! I love it so much, I can't stop playing it!"
5/5 - "It's a lot of fun, regardless of your age!"
5/5 - "This is the best app on my iPad, by far! Highly addictive!"

PLEASE NOTE: Lep's World is completely free to play, but there may be some in-game items that you can purchase. If you don't want to use this feature, simply disable the in-app purchase in your device settings mode.

Lep's World features:
+ 160 well-designed levels
+ Fabulous animations and in-game graphics
+ 6 different world themes
+ 9 challenging enemies
+ Compare your progress with that of your Facebook friends!
+ Seamless synchronization with the Facebook version
+ Game Center with tricky achievements and awesome leaderboards
+ Multiplayer capability

Lep the leprechaun has lost his gold, so to find it he needs you to help him run and jump through the fantastical realms of Lep's World. Be careful, though. This place is full of beastly monsters, and they'll do everything they can to stop little Lep. If you collect a cloverleaf, Lep's health grows. Ah, but health alone won't keep Lep out of trouble. Even an angry bee could sting him! Use your smooth, easy moves to guide Lep on his adventure. It's "forty shades o' fun"!

Need technical support? Want to send us suggestions? Just contact us at any time at support@lepsworld3.com or http://www.LepsWorld3.com

Already a fan?
LIKE US: http://bit.ly/LepsWorldFB
FOLLOW US: https://twitter.com/LepsWorld
VISIT US: http://www.nerByte.com

Sanuku's comments:

01-01-2012, 05:42 PM
Not sure about the 'free for a limited time' as there are two versions in the app store - a free lite with 4 levels and the paid with 20 levels.

I played the first few levels of the lite and this feels like a decent SMB clone to me, including powerups that make you bigger. No idea how hard it gets, the level design later on, etc.

Impressions?

01-01-2012, 05:43 PM
Tried the free version. Not a bad little platformer. Thinking about buying the full version just wondering about the seemingly few levels... Only 20? Are there more levels planned?

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
01-01-2012, 05:44 PM
I'm thinking about TOFTT. what do you say?

Quote:
Ninny speaks the truth.
01-01-2012, 05:45 PM
Obvious knock off...

But it plays well enough, art is clean. Overall not horrible.

I'd rather see the genre advanced (Terra Noctis) instead of blatant copies but at least this one isn't horribly done...
01-01-2012, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
I'm thinking about TOFTT. what do you say?
Please do. I'm not a good choice to do it as I suck at platformers so I would likely get stuck early on if the difficulty ramps up quickly.

Would be worth $.99 to me if the levels stay fairly easy but are varied so I get 15-20 levels I can play and enjoy.
01-01-2012, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregB View Post
Please do. I'm not a good choice to do it as I suck at platformers so I would likely get stuck early on if the difficulty ramps up quickly.

Would be worth $.99 to me if the levels stay fairly easy but are varied so I get 15-20 levels I can play and enjoy.
Alright I'll buy the full version. May take me up to 15-20 mins to post impressions because I wanna see how varied the levels are but I'll be back with impressions!

Quote:
Ninny speaks the truth.
01-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Game Impressions

Ok, so I played past the first two worlds, and I can say that this is a solid little platformer with enough variety to keep you interested. Difficulty seems ramps up a little bit, but not too much. As you can tell from the lite version, graphics, controls, presentation are all great. It doesn't add anything necessarily new to the genre, but I would say it's worth a buck.

Quote:
Ninny speaks the truth.
01-01-2012, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Ok, so I played past the first two worlds, and I can say that this is a solid little platformer with enough variety to keep you interested. Difficulty seems ramps up a little bit, but not too much. As you can tell from the lite version, graphics, controls, presentation are all great. It doesn't add anything necessarily new to the genre, but I would say it's worth a buck.
Is there a world/level select to replay levels? I don't see one in the lite, which I have finished.
01-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Not horrible, but a shameless, inferior, and utterly uninspired knock-off. Play it if that's what floats your boat I suppose.