★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: GumDrops and Billionaire - now 99 cents each

05-08-2009, 03:43 PM
GumDrops and Billionaire - now 99 cents each

GumDrops and Billionaire have had their price dropped to just 99 cents each!

Previously they were selling for $2.99 and $1.99 each respectively.

Both are action puzzle games:

GumDrops is like reverse Tetris - you drop pairs of colored gumdrops to make groups of 4 or more similar colored gumdrops.

Billionaire has you matching 3 similar colored gems vertically, horizontally or diagonally to start chain reactions that will earn you a mountain of cash.

Both games offer multiple game modes, beautiful graphics, enough polish to keep an army regiment in clean shoes for a year, and at 99 cents represent tremendous value for money.

Both games also have lite version available - GumDropsLite and Billionaire Lite

Make no mistake - TOFTT today!
05-08-2009, 03:46 PM
Here is a video of GumDrops (from the 1.0 release), and some screen shots

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by shen; 12-19-2009 at 05:52 AM.

05-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Here is a video and some screen shots from Billionaire

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by shen; 12-19-2009 at 05:52 AM.
05-08-2009, 03:54 PM
cool. I'll have to check them out!

How I got my Free iPad 2
05-08-2009, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggiedeals View Post
cool. I'll have to check them out!
They are both really good. Also: feature request: on top of the few great of backgrounds available, I would like to use some of my own photos two, if you could do that. It isn't an issue on gumdrops and especially on billionaire, but would be nice for upsi looper.

Playing: Hi How Are You, iBlast Moki, Rolando, ScareCrow, and all of my Plus+ games.
ngmoco:] Plus+ ID: Danlipson
Challenge Me!
PM me for free video editing of... anything
05-08-2009, 05:21 PM
indy:

A game where you could load in your own textures for things would be cool!

Some games have the ability to use a photo to put a face on the player, but imagine being able to load in new textures for enemies, backgrounds, the main player - it would make a game super customizable.

Making a game work like that would take a lot of time, but it would be a lot of fun if the game took off, and you could download new graphics packs.

It is definitely an interesting idea!
05-08-2009, 05:22 PM
i have all your games shen
05-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Got a promo code for gum drops and bought billionaire, and highly recommend both

Don't check this site or private messages often.
05-08-2009, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shen View Post
indy:

A game where you could load in your own textures for things would be cool!

Some games have the ability to use a photo to put a face on the player, but imagine being able to load in new textures for enemies, backgrounds, the main player - it would make a game super customizable.

Making a game work like that would take a lot of time, but it would be a lot of fun if the game took off, and you could download new graphics packs.

It is definitely an interesting idea!
I meant just using your own photo as a background, but what you said would be awesome too. like cropping faces and having to loop around them! Anyway, I would be satisfied with just custom backgrounds.

Playing: Hi How Are You, iBlast Moki, Rolando, ScareCrow, and all of my Plus+ games.
ngmoco:] Plus+ ID: Danlipson
Challenge Me!
PM me for free video editing of... anything
05-08-2009, 06:53 PM
indy: ok, I gotcha, although I'm working on something that will hopefully be even more exciting for the next release :-)

Brendons: Awesome - you can fill more than a whole row with just my games! Which is your favourite and why?

GatorDeb: Thanks for the purchase! I hope you are finding Billionaire to be good value for money.

Speaking of money, my lifetime riches in Billionaire is currently $56,808,000,000 - can anyone beat that?

Last edited by shen; 05-08-2009 at 07:13 PM.