★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to the world of Sploosh!

Help Bazzil the bee and his friends to defeat the greedy cactus people who have drained the world of water.

Use gravity to move water around each level, to feed plants, grow grass and bring the world back to life!

Revolutionary controls, innovative gameplay, and Bees!

Happy Splooshing!

-------------------------------

Latest Reviews:

"Sploosh is..a casual, family friendly..puzzle game, if you will. It's like "Where's My Water?", only better." - 4/5 iPhoneGamerUK

"I have no choice but to give Sploosh two thumbs up. Its a well priced, thoroughly addictive, iPhone game which will certainly give you your moneys worth back in entertainment. buy it because Sploosh will make you smile." - 8/10 ReadyUp

"have really enjoyed my time with it totally worth it." - ControllerNation.

Best Kids Apps - App of the week

-------------------------------

Lorena's comments:

Gameplay trailer video:http://vimeo.com/34487714
01-04-2012, 12:06 PM
Wonder how this plays? Maybe a video? It sure is loaded up with a bunch of cute!

01-05-2012, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Wonder how this plays? Maybe a video? It sure is loaded up with a bunch of cute!
It plays really well and there's a video: http://vimeo.com/34487714
01-05-2012, 05:18 AM
It's always the surprise releases that are the best, anticipated games usually dissapoint me because I speculate about them for weeks, like what it's going to be like, and how good it will be, then when j get it my expectations are so high it disappoints me usually,
That's why I always look forward to unadvertised releases,

Like this,

This looks really awesome, I hate having to click a link to see a trail especially when it's not YouTube, but I took the chance and I'm glad I did, looks wicked as..reminds me of that game Flow I think it's called, I always wanted a game like that on iOS, looks brilliant! And instead of being so serious like flown it's all colorful and cute.

Instabuy for sure..hope it's universal or has. hD version!

Aw no HD version..
I guess I'll have to just play it on iPhone then

Last edited by Tannorexic; 01-05-2012 at 05:22 AM.
01-05-2012, 05:40 AM
01-05-2012, 03:06 PM
Anyone buy this yet? I can't play it on my ipod touch or else I'd have pulled the trigger.
01-08-2012, 08:53 AM
Hi guys,

I'm one of the Sploosh devs, we're all ex-Black Rock employees and this is our first experiment with an iOS game.

We'd love to know your thoughts - we'd like to expand and improve the game with more content so knowing what you all want to see is really valuable to us.

A promo code has been sent to Touch Arcade for review, and the HD iPad version will be coming soon...

Hope you enjoyed it if you played!
01-08-2012, 09:08 AM
The game is great! It's kind of like Blind World but with liquid physics and you can see your environment. Can't wait to see more levels

Last edited by AENIGMA; 01-08-2012 at 09:11 AM.
01-08-2012, 09:18 AM
Are there any GC achievements in this?

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
01-08-2012, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyJmaster. View Post
Are there any GC achievements in this?
Yes, mainly for clearing levels.

BTW, you can earn 4 stars per level:
- 1 for watering every patch of land (making grass grow).
- 1 for blooming the flowers (you need to pool your water over the seeds to make them grow).
- 1 for how fast you complete the level.
- 1 for completing the level with a faster time.