• Genre: Racing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 109.3 MB
  • Version: 1.86
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Get ready to race
Race your superbike against other racers or against the clock in this throwback to classic arcade bike-racers. Watch scenery fly by as you power through complex and exciting tracks at breakneck speed!

Press Quotes
"...if they want an entertaining street racer with its own style then Streetbike: Full Blast is worth the dollar." AppTudes

TAKE THE RACING LINE
Find the perfect racing line in each track to take first place. Look out for traffic though or you'll take a nasty spill! Weave in and out of traffic at high speed using the sensitive, well tuned and fully customizable controls.

SUPERBIKES
With a ton of bikes and plenty of leagues to unlock theres enough content in Street Bike: Full Blast to keep you racing enthusiasts entertained for hours!

DESTROY THE COMPETITION
Race and beat the other racers across an incredible nine different leagues from Newcomer League to the elusive and ultra challenging All-Stars League!

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com

Echoseven's comments:

$0.99
01-04-2012, 05:13 AM
I`m wondering if it`s better then Ducati Challange. Expect a Feedback in a few Minutes from Me.

01-04-2012, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I`m wondering if it`s better then Ducati Challange. Expect a Feedback in a few Minutes from Me.
Lookin forward to it buddy!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
01-04-2012, 06:00 AM
Waiting videos from Sanuku!
01-04-2012, 06:24 AM
@Sanuku How would you rate the controls?

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
01-04-2012, 06:41 AM
Thanks for the video Sanuku. From what I saw, it doesn't look very good. The animations look jittery, the graphics look basic and the gameplay looks quite dull. I didn't like Ducati Challenge much either, the physics were pretty bad for a game that was trying to be a simulation.

I really wish a decent motorcycle game would come to the App Store. The most realistic bike game I've ever played is Tourist Trophy on the PS2. I'd give anything for a port of that game.

Hakuna Matata
01-04-2012, 06:44 AM
You need to get better at these games Sanuku

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App and Game reviewer and news writer.
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy Game Center: Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
01-04-2012, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
Thanks for the video Sanuku. From what I saw, it doesn't look very good. The animations look jittery, the graphics look basic and the gameplay looks quite dull. I didn't like Ducati Challenge much either, the physics were pretty bad for a game that was trying to be a simulation.

I really wish a decent motorcycle game would come to the App Store. The most realistic bike game I've ever played is Tourist Trophy on the PS2. I'd give anything for a port of that game.
Yeah, I'm not much of a racer lover on iOS due to control issues. The best I've see so far are on Riptide GP, but the AI offer no challenge. That's honestly the only problem with that game. Personally, I like racing games where the AI offers a challenge, but the computer doesn't detect you're first and sends a car full speed to over take you.

If the controls are good on this, this could be a nice little arcade racer that's worth my buck.

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
01-04-2012, 07:02 AM
Is this supposed to be a retro game? Sure looks like it.

---------------------------
Mom Says Get Married!!