★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Kaloki Adventure for iPhone/iPod touch

05-08-2009, 06:09 PM
Kaloki Adventure for iPhone/iPod touch

Kaloki Adventure is the mobile version of Outpost Kaloki for the PC and Xbox LIVE Arcade. It's a humorous space station tycoon game in which you must race against time to save the princess. Solve challenges, entertain visiting aliens, keep your ratings high, and rake in the money on your way to fame and glory. Kaloki Adventure is on sale now through May 29 for $1.99, but if you want to see for yourself how fun it is, you can download Kaloki Free and try the game before you buy it.

Check out some gameplay footage on our YouTube channel here.

Let us know what you think of Kaloki Adventure! Also, if you have any questions or encounter any problems with the game, we'll be checking this forum often, so leave your comments here and we'll make sure they get answered!
05-08-2009, 06:11 PM

Don't check this site or private messages often.
05-08-2009, 06:12 PM
i suspect you are the dev so i will be nice .......

there are already 2 threads about this (1 because they did not search either)

thanks for the heads up but please search games are here fast !

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
05-08-2009, 06:30 PM
I love Ninjabee, I have all of their XBLA titles, there's a ton of other threads on this though.
05-11-2009, 01:15 PM
Thank you for being nice! We are the devs, and I didn't think anyone would have started a forum for our game already, so I didn't even bother looking. Thanks for caring about our game and sorry for clogging up the forums. We look forward to hearing what you all have to say about Kaloki Adventure!