★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** We celebrate the launch of our new magnificent big RPG game - "Iesabel" ***

In the middle on the year 1940, german forces were occupying a big part of europe. It's only a matter of time that US army will get engaged in this conflict and send their troops to the old continent. You are a member of the Us special forces and have been commanded to go to Egipt. Our sources say that the pyramid of Hatshepsut may hide a powerful artifact that is vital to our army's success. Your mission is to explore the tomb, and retrieve it. I think you should know that our sources detected some paranormal readings. It looks like the dead came back to life to defent the precious treasure.

Can we count on you soldier? The fate of this war is in your hands.
01-08-2012, 11:38 AM
01-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Sanuku any chance you could use the right aspect ratio when recording. Its really a shame as you make tons of great vids, but almost all of them are in a squashed aspect ratio.

Anyways the game looks a bit meh... so thanks for saving me 2.99

Last edited by Leegames; 01-08-2012 at 04:45 PM.
01-18-2012, 03:33 PM
On Sale!! $2.99-->$0.99

Not a lot of feedback here? Is it worth a dollar?

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
01-18-2012, 04:57 PM
And there is another sale within 10 days...
Then you start to wonder why people are getting pissed off about stunts like that....
01-18-2012, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
And there is another sale within 10 days...
Then you start to wonder why people are getting pissed off about stunts like that....
IF they can't sell it at 2.99, they can't have a sales?

Most games do go on sales eventually. If you must have it first, then you can't get PO. Heck, some games go on sales the next day. The people that get PO are new to the game. The ones that been in this for awhile now should know better.

Favorite IpadFieldrunners,Puzzle Quest 1&2,I Dig It,Space Miner,Highborn, Plants vs Zombie,Death Rally,Real Racing 1&2,War Pinball,Battle Heart,Angry Birds, Jetpack,Gesundheit,Zombie GS,Bumpy Road,Where's Water, Osmos, Glowfish, Goo,Contre Jour