★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Foozle $.99 -> Free

01-04-2012, 05:38 PM
Foozle $.99 -> Free

Foozle was just used by one of our fans to propose to his girlfriend! You can see the story and video of the proposal at http://www.foozlegame.com . To celebrate their engagement, we've also gone free for a limited time. This is your chance to play the only game on the app store built around shape changing to solve puzzles.

01-04-2012, 06:22 PM
Ooh sweet! Downloading now

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!

01-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Also downloading.
01-06-2012, 06:53 AM
a good clone of Aiko Island...and it's free!

I love this world!
01-06-2012, 10:26 AM
Thanks for comparing us to such a great game! They seem more like a Red Remover clone though. I'd like to think I've done enough different to no longer be in the clone category I haven't really seen any other games that use the shape changing stuff like I do.
01-07-2012, 01:16 AM
Hi everyone. That was me!! I used Foozle to propose. It turned out perfect! I can't thank the dev enough.
01-07-2012, 04:59 AM
Wow I don't know how I didn't see this when it first came out! I am always on the ball hunting for new casual puzzlers just like this! I completely missed it.. Weird... In the AppStore is it listed under puzzle as well as strategy?
I always search for newly release puzzle games ok the AppStore but I don't search for other genres.

I was pleasantly surprised by this, just the sort of fresh puzzler I've been looking for, I love something new, I can't stand a clone of a game that's been reskinned 1000 times, this game struck me as very unique, I also have Aiko island but I dont see any similarities other than the blocks being furry And having faces.. Game play is very different,
I like this concept but I prefer the earlier levels where it seems more puzzle like, as you go on it does seem more like a strategy game because you have to aim at the right timing bouncing on trampolines, etc, which I am
Not very good with. I love logic puzzlers but I really don't enjoy timing stuff because I'm horrible at it.

I'm stuck on a level on the first world.. I think it's somewhere around the level 20 mark, there's two yellow squares up top on ledges (opposite sides) and under neath them is two red squares and a trampoline in the middle in which you have to perfectly time the two yellow guys to turn into a square before they hit the tramp.. It's driving me crazy, if I turn them to squares, they fling tll far. Keep them as circles they don't fling far enough, there's no skips so I'm stuck there heart breaking cause the game is so fun! What a waste of two worlds!

You should do more advertising because I always hunt out the indie puzzlers and I seriously never saw this one.. I'm
Not saying you have to hire a PR firm and spend lots of money.. Just send promo codes to review sites, put videos on YouTube of gameplay footage, keep the threads here activated, etc
Orreries it becomes a burrows hidden gem like SO many other awesome puzzle games!
01-07-2012, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Jalapeno View Post
Hi everyone. That was me!! I used Foozle to propose. It turned out perfect! I can't thank the dev enough.
Read about that the other day, congratulations and fair play to the developer
01-07-2012, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Jalapeno View Post
That was me!! I used Foozle to propose.
how did you do it?

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
01-07-2012, 08:25 AM
Yeah I just thought that was a gimmicky PR stunt..I didn't thunk it'd be real cause I mean..how's it possible? Unless you got the dev to especially add a "will you marry me" level.....otherwise she probably didn't get the hint if you just handed her the game to play .....