★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Stan Spaeth
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 13.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description:

Brace yourself for a bouncing adventure!

Occasionally, there comes an iPad app that can take away hours of your spare time. Bunny Spin is the latest game that will do just that.

Help the rabbit collect all his carrots by bouncing from wheel to wheel.
Think before you bounce and be sure to avoid the nasty spikes.

This is a game anybody can pick up and play.

BETA testers said;

"The game is captivating, and is definitely something that people could use to solve boredom"

"The idea of the game is simple, yet effective, the graphics are really well done, and are high quality, there is no lag at all"

Features:

12 FUN and CHALLENGING levels.
Brilliant mix of realistic physics and cartoon slapstick.
Glorious HIGH DEFINITION graphics, bursting with colour.

Upgrade to the full version:

36 levels and expanding.
3 themed worlds.

OneilApps's comments:

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Brace yourself for a bouncing adventure!

Occasionally, there comes an iPad app that can take away hours of your spare time. Bunny Spin is the latest game that will do just that.

Help the rabbit collect all his carrots by bouncing from wheel to wheel.
Think before you bounce and be sure to avoid the nasty spikes.

This is a game anybody can pick up and play.

BETA testers said;

"The game is captivating, and is definitely something that people could use to solve boredom"

"The idea of the game is simple, yet effective, the graphics are really well done, and are high quality, there is no lag at all"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Features:

12 FUN and CHALLENGING levels.
Brilliant mix of realistic physics and cartoon slapstick.
Glorious HIGH DEFINITION graphics, bursting with colour.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Upgrade to the full version:

36 levels and expanding.
3 themed worlds.

Coming very soon to iPod/iPhone!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I read all replies. I would like to know what you think of the app, im only 14 so im sorry if its not perfect!

Link's

Bunny Spin HD - http://itunes.apple.com/lv/app/bunny-spin-hd/id491382182?ls=1&mt=8
Bunny Spin Lite (for iPad) - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bunny-spin-lite/id490417011?ls=1&mt=8
Bunny Spin - COMING SOON
Bunny Spin Lite (for iPod/iPhone) - COMING SOON

01-05-2012, 10:17 AM
Some promo codes! Please post if you use one..

J7MYFYEPRM7H
LAXKLPJNLTFY
XPFRLLTLKMMT
TA99T9AFYLKY
LTRRF6NEFEMP

01-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Used TA99T9AFYLKY. Thanks!

Here are my quick impressions. I played through the first world. For your first game, as a 14 year old, I'm impressed. It's more than I could create, so good for you.

Pros:

-It's a proven formula. Along the same lines as a long way home and several others (can't think of the names at the moment). Your character sits atop a spinning platform. Your job is to collect the items, in this case carrots, by transitioning between the platforms while avoiding various pitfalls on the map.

-Good controls and physics. I like the addition of gravity to the mix. It's interesting to have to judge your attempt while accounting for the downward trajectory of the falling rabbit.

-The graphics are appropriately cute, but a little simple. I'm sure this app would do well around Easter.

-Nice level design. The various moving pieces and gravity definitely add to the challenge.

Cons:

-Gamesalad. However, I will say that the load times have improved and there are hardly any delays in this game. I will admit, though, that I'm not a fan and of the 300+ games on my iPad currently, none are GS games.

-Simple graphics are simple. Call me morbid, but I'd like to see some funny and/or bloody death animations. You have all of these deadly blades and balls and spikes, but the level just resets when you hit one. I want to see an impaled bunny and blood and funny animations.

Overall, I'd say it's a very nice first game. The price is right. Gameplay is fun, even though it's a game mechanic that has been done several times before. If you keep up with the good level design, then you could do very well. I'd love to see an improvement to the animation. 3/5 stars...mostly because of Gamesalad.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
01-05-2012, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
Used TA99T9AFYLKY. Thanks!

Here are my quick impressions. I played through the first world. For your first game, as a 14 year old, I'm impressed. It's more than I could create, so good for you.

Pros:

-It's a proven formula. Along the same lines as a long way home and several others (can't think of the names at the moment). Your character sits atop a spinning platform. Your job is to collect the items, in this case carrots, by transitioning between the platforms while avoiding various pitfalls on the map.

-Good controls and physics. I like the addition of gravity to the mix. It's interesting to have to judge your attempt while accounting for the downward trajectory of the falling rabbit.

-The graphics are appropriately cute, but a little simple. I'm sure this app would do well around Easter.

-Nice level design. The various moving pieces and gravity definitely add to the challenge.

Cons:

-Gamesalad. However, I will say that the load times have improved and there are hardly any delays in this game. I will admit, though, that I'm not a fan and of the 300+ games on my iPad currently, none are GS games.

-Simple graphics are simple. Call me morbid, but I'd like to see some funny and/or bloody death animations. You have all of these deadly blades and balls and spikes, but the level just resets when you hit one. I want to see an impaled bunny and blood and funny animations.

Overall, I'd say it's a very nice first game. The price is right. Gameplay is fun, even though it's a game mechanic that has been done several times before. If you keep up with the good level design, then you could do very well. I'd love to see an improvement to the animation. 3/5 stars...mostly because of Gamesalad.
Thank you for your support!
And, gamesalad's loading times have improved, even on the iPod version of this app(coming soon) has small loading times.
a long way home was also made in gamesalad, not sure if you knew that.

And the death animation i hope to improve on, but no blood, cause currently, young kids could enjoy this. I will most likely make it so that when you die, the rabbit explodes into fluff!

And im not sure about 3/5 stars cause of gamesalad, you can't judge the app on what engine i used.
If i took away the splash screen at the start ($500 a year) then you would not even know it was gamesalad.
01-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneilApps View Post
Thank you for your support!
And, gamesalad's loading times have improved, even on the iPod version of this app(coming soon) has small loading times.
a long way home was also made in gamesalad, not sure if you knew that.
I did not. He must pay to remove the splashpage knowing that many people have the same adverse reaction as I do. The loading times are definitely longer in a long way home. I had to download the game again to check it out. It's one that got cut long ago as well.

Quote:
And the death animation i hope to improve on, but no blood, cause currently, young kids could enjoy this. I will most likely make it so that when you die, the rabbit explodes into fluff!
Funny animation would work well, too. But, I'm thinking Cannibal Bunnies is the way to go.

Quote:
And im not sure about 3/5 stars cause of gamesalad, you can't judge the app on what engine i used.
If i took away the splash screen at the start ($500 a year) then you would not even know it was gamesalad.
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I only deducted one star for Gamesalad. The other star could be earned with a polishing of the animation and some more levels.

01-05-2012, 11:46 AM
I forgot to add one additional comment that I think is important. You need to add some sort of score system to add replayability and the possibility for leaderboards. Right now, you collect the carrots and that is it. You need to give us a reason to go back and play again.

There appear to be several factors that you could use in a scoring system. Time, obviously. And, number of jumps. Those could be used in an effective scoring system to add to the longevity of the game.

01-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
I forgot to add one additional comment that I think is important. You need to add some sort of score system to add replayability and the possibility for leaderboards. Right now, you collect the carrots and that is it. You need to give us a reason to go back and play again.

There appear to be several factors that you could use in a scoring system. Time, obviously. And, number of jumps. Those could be used in an effective scoring system to add to the longevity of the game.
I will most likely add in a scoring system.
We are also considering buying pro, so we can get rid of the splashscreen, and get gamecenter leaderboards.