★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Machinarium $4.99 -> $1.99 (iPad 2 and above)

01-05-2012, 05:16 AM
Machinarium $4.99 -> $1.99 (iPad 2 and above)

IPAD 2 ONLY

Last edited by RaptorF35; 01-05-2012 at 05:25 AM.
01-05-2012, 05:20 AM
It may help to put ipad 2 only in the topic title. Also I was just reading stuff about this game even though I don't have an ipad (yet). Otherwise I would be buying it right now.

01-05-2012, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Shake View Post
It may help to put ipad 2 only in the topic title. Also I was just reading stuff about this game even though I don't have an ipad (yet). Otherwise I would be buying it right now.
Whoops, was going to, but forgot.
01-05-2012, 05:29 AM
I bought this yesterday, and I didn't even enjoy it,so i deleted it.
Now it goes on sale.

What a jip .. I know it's only a saving of $3 but still, i could have crossed another 3 games of my wishlist for that, pisses me off they purposely waited til after Christmas so they could take advantage of kids who just got iTunes cards for Christmas,to pay full price, then reduced it to $2 so people who aren't interested in the game might gain interest. SNEAKY
jipping their actual real fans, and rewarding people who didn't give a f**k enough about machinarium to have bought it earlier.
I only just found out about this game last week and had to clear a bunch if games to download it.was purposely waiting for a christmas sale or new years sale, then when it didn't happen I thought they must not be reducing it, Slightly annoyed but then again meh it was $5 big whoop, I coukdnt give a crap about $5 in the real world, it's so weird how $5 is more valuable in iOS world, because it could have bought you another 5 games which is quite a lot, but in the real world, $5 is useless

Last edited by Tannorexic; 01-05-2012 at 05:31 AM.
01-05-2012, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannorexic View Post
Now it goes on sale.

What a jip .. I know it's only a saving of $3 but still, i could have crossed another 3 games of my wishlist for that, pisses me off they purposely waited til after Christmas so they could take advantage of kids who just got iTunes cards for Christmas,to pay full price, then reduced it to $2 so people who aren't interested in the game might gain interest. SNEAKY
jipping their actual real fans, and rewarding people who didn't give a f**k enough about machinarium to have bought it earlier.
I only just found out about this game last week and had to clear a bunch if games to download it.was purposely waiting for a christmas sale or new years sale, then when it didn't happen I thought they must not be reducing it, Slightly annoyed but then again meh it was $5 big whoop, I coukdnt give a crap about $5 in the real world, it's so weird how $5 is more valuable in iOS world, because it could have bought you another 5 games which is quite a lot, but in the real world, $5 is useless
I guess they should have consulted you before putting it on sale, huh?
01-05-2012, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorF35 View Post
I guess they should have consulted you before putting it on sale, huh?
You!

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
01-05-2012, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorf35 View Post
i guess they should have consulted you before putting it on sale, huh?
lol!
01-05-2012, 06:36 AM
how many hours of gameplay is this? im scared maybe i can finish it in like 1 hour or so and deleted it afterwards? does this have a good replayability?

Game Center & OpenFeint : tatumbeltran
Gameloft Live! & Origin : r2ks8x
Follow me on Twitter : @EjaykewL
01-05-2012, 06:44 AM
Tannorexic, I'm honestly curious to know how ANYONE would not like this...unless you're not a fan of point and click adventures in the first place of course. Machinarium is utterly brilliant and a steal at this price.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-05-2012, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannorexic View Post
Now it goes on sale.

That's a conspiracy theory.....on toucharcade forums