★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ----------
Prepare yourself for a brand new adventure through this stylish Chinese fantasy!
Be the one that win the final supreme honor and glory!

----------

ONLINE Massively Multiplayer Role-Playing Game ( MMORPG) for the iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
PLAY FOR FREE AND PLAY WITH ANYONE, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME

We welcome you to enter the Adventure of Monkey King, a magic World of Tang Dynasty. Enhance your power and hone your skills through challenges with other players from all over the world. Do your best to fulfill the divined mission of scripture collection & protection!

----------
FEATURES
1.Fantastic graphics and brilliant special effects
2.CHOOSE FROM 4 DISTINCT CLASSES: Warrior, Assassin, Infanta, and Kungfu Girl
3.DAILY QUESTS: Thrilling and interesting daily quests with rich rewards to complete
4.PARTNERS: Collect various adorable Partners with special skills to fight for you
5.ARENA & ADVENTURE: Challenge your friends on Arena, or Uniting your friends to team fight together for Adventure to win glory and quick level up.
6.WEAPONS: Tons of weapons and special items to discover and master
7.SKILLS: Earn experience and hone your skills to level up through exploring numerous dungeons or challenging other players
8.SOCIAL: Live chat with many channels making full interaction and communication! Invite and challenge your friends on Facebook or Twitter
9.Support PVP battlefield

----------

Serena zhang's comments:
People who love Monkey King and love playing game with friends should really give it a shot!

iTunes link:

More details:

Adventure of Monkey King is an ONLINE Massively Multiplayer Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) for iPhone,iPad and iPod.

The game is based on the well-known Chinese fantasy Journey to the West, creating a wonderful world on the background of Tang Dynasty for all players to explore and discover.
The game allows players to have a real experience in the fantasy, and moreover, to choose and play a role to go adventure around to enhance their power and defeat the monsters for the final glory and honor.

GAME FEATURES:
1. Fantastic graphics, brilliant special effects, and PvP battlefield support
2. 4 DISTINCT CLASSES available for option: Warrior, Assassin, Infanta, and Kungfu Girl
3. Thrilling and interesting DAILY QUESTS with rich rewards
4. PARTNERS: Players are allowed to collect various adorable Partners with special skills to enhance their fighting ability
5. ARENA & ADVENTURE: Players can challenge friends on Arena or team with friends to fight in Adventure to win glory and quick level up
6. WEAPONS: Tons of weapons and special items to discover and master
7. SKILLS: Earn experience and hone skills to level up through exploring numerous dungeons or challenging other players
8. SOCIAL: Players are able to live chat with each other through many channels for fun
01-05-2012, 08:44 AM
Game Impressions

01-05-2012, 08:47 AM
Just tried it out. The grammatical and spelling errors ruined it for me. Besides, the combat with other players was completely automatic! Wtf? Oh well, glad I didn't pay for this.
01-06-2012, 02:21 AM
Thank you for your try! We are working on the correction of the language and will update a new version as soon as possible. Thanks again!
01-06-2012, 06:30 AM
I've tried the game too...didn't like the combats, deleted. Thanks anyway to make it free

I love this world!
01-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Thank you! We will see what we can do to improve it!
01-13-2012, 02:54 AM
why do u have this problem of "connection timeout".
It is getting pretty annoying.

Please do now question if i have internet connection.
I am able to browse my internet and other internet required apps.
02-01-2012, 09:16 PM
Network not working since last night. Server down?

Gamecenter : tenyilun
Feel free to add me
02-02-2012, 12:03 AM
Now i got another message when login "failure to connect to ID" what happened to the server?

Gamecenter : tenyilun
Feel free to add me
02-13-2012, 12:53 AM
the problem is fixed. thanks for your support!