http://youtube.com/watch?v=rkeYvdEbbaw

Your link got messed up there. This one should work
Old 01-07-2012, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caladell View Post
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rkeYvdEbbaw

Your link got messed up there. This one should work
Thanks for that

oooooomonkey: speed wise, you get the hang of them pretty quickly, but in the full version of SlotZ Racer you can also adjust all the characteristics. In the Caterham Special version, it's been simplified to an adjustment for the throttle/braking balance as it's intended to be more of an introductory version.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:14 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Cool thanks. Hopefully we won't have to long to wait.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Cool thanks. Hopefully we won't have to long to wait.
The Caterham Special version is out now in fact

http://toucharcade.com/link/http://i...2554?mt=8&ls=1
Old 01-09-2012, 09:06 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Just a thought but with the level editor are we able to change the track elevation?
Just wondering if I can make my home track. Best way to explain it is, it looks like a multi story car park with the track layers all on top of itself.
Ah like this here's a pic of my prototype

Old 01-09-2012, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Just a thought but with the level editor are we able to change the track elevation?
Just wondering if I can make my home track. Best way to explain it is, it looks like a multi story car park with the track layers all on top of itself.
Ah like this here's a pic of my prototype

Hehe, yeah in the track editor you have 4 bridge heights above ground level. You could do that one with tight hairpin bends at each end.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:21 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwilnik View Post
Hehe, yeah in the track editor you have 4 bridge heights above ground level. You could do that one with tight hairpin bends at each end.
Sweet. I'm still building my home track but it will look kind of like my cardboard version just with scenery and stuff. Doing it this way is the only way I can have a permenant setup. The wife didn't look to impressed when I said "oh look the floor in the living room is wood I could just get the router out and make the track straight into the floor" hehe.
Well anyway enough ranting about my track. Slotz will be keeping me entertained until it's done.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:37 PM

Default IAP unlock for existing customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwilnik View Post
Current players will still have the whole thing, along with a bunch of specific goodies just for anyone who played the game pre-update. There will be a couple of very cool packs available via IAP for anyone who wants even more or just wants to support the game. More on that tomorrow hopefully
I got a shiny new iPhone today and when I restored it from a backup of my previous one it lost a whole bunch of apps including SlotZ Racer. It looks like not all my apps transferred across from my old laptop when I upgraded last year...

Does this mean that I will have to pay to unlock the pre-existing features of the app even though I bought SlotZ the week it was released back in 2009?

Is there a work around for customers in my situation?
Old 01-10-2012, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marticus View Post
I got a shiny new iPhone today and when I restored it from a backup of my previous one it lost a whole bunch of apps including SlotZ Racer. It looks like not all my apps transferred across from my old laptop when I upgraded last year...

Does this mean that I will have to pay to unlock the pre-existing features of the app even though I bought SlotZ the week it was released back in 2009?

Is there a work around for customers in my situation?
Looks like there's a couple of people in this situation and the plan was that the extra content would be exclusive to current players (ie those that had bought the game previously) so there wouldn't actually be a pay to unlock option, which is why I posted here a while back.

As your purchase of the game is permanent on the App Store, it should still allow you to redownload for free whenever it's actually available. So what I might try and organise is switching the old version of SlotZ Racer back on for a short time slot to give current players another chance to redownload it, while hopefully avoiding anyone accidentally buying it at full price before it goes free.
Old 01-10-2012, 04:43 AM

Default Is it released ?

Is it released?