★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Free for a limited time! Dont miss out!

Remove the evil curse in this captivating adventure by finding hidden objects in the dark and mysterious Cursed Valley! The fabled "Magician's Handbook" has fallen into your hands. You are beckoned to a dark and desolate place whose true name has long been forgotten. Search beautiful, hand-painted backgrounds for cleverly- hidden enchanted objects. Use special incantations to slowly reveal the pages of the sacred book. Lift the curse from the haunted valley to discover its true name in this brain-bending, hidden object adventure with unlimited replay ability!

13 Enchanted levels to explore
Unlimited replay ability
2 Gameplay modes: casual and apprentice
12 Challenging mini-games
Exciting secret items to unlock
Gorgeous hand-painted Backgrounds
Game Center Support
iPhone 4 Retina Display support

Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Swedish

*** G5 Games - A new game app every week ! ***

Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!

Adventure:

Games Navigator By G5 Games
The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
Left in the Dark: No One on Board
The Cursed Ship, Collectors Edition
The Ghost Archives: Haunting of Shady Valley

Strategy:

Virtual City Playground®
Doomsday Preppers
Brave Tribe
Supermarket Mania® 2
The Island: Castaway®

VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games

Agas's comments:

Remove the evil curse in this captivating adventure by finding hidden objects in the dark and mysterious Cursed Valley! The fabled "Magician's Handbook" has fallen into your hands. You are beckoned to a dark and desolate place whose true name has long been forgotten. Search beautiful, hand-painted backgrounds for cleverly- hidden enchanted objects. Use special incantations to slowly reveal the pages of the sacred book. Lift the curse from the haunted valley to discover its true name in this brain-bending, hidden object adventure with unlimited replay ability!
● 13 Enchanted levels to explore
● Unlimited replay ability
● 2 Gameplay modes: casual and apprentice
● 12 Challenging mini-games
● Exciting secret items to unlock
● Gorgeous hand-painted Backgrounds
● Game Center Support
● iPhone 4 Retina Display support
● iOS 4+ multitasking support

01-05-2012, 12:24 PM
this stupid game not work on my iphone4,i tryed 2 times reboot,i want my money back

people don't buy this

01-05-2012, 12:32 PM
I got it for my iPod Touch 4th gen last night and it works fine so far. Perhaps you got a bad download?

Proud Member of the Beta Tester's Alliance!
01-05-2012, 12:33 PM
no,thats not possible i have iphone4 5.0.1 not jailbreaked and i buy this game for 2.99$

crash after blue logo...
01-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeNoMeN View Post
no,thats not possible i have iphone4 5.0.1 not jailbreaked and i buy this game for 2.99$

crash after blue logo...
Did you try restarting your device or all of that type of stuff? That or clear your multitask bar and/or try a reinstall. Other than that I dunno what to say...

I don't want a signature.
01-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Quote:

crash after blue logo...

Re-install and reboot your device (hold down Power and Home Button simultanously until the Apple logo appears). Should work fine then.
01-05-2012, 12:43 PM
i delete app and install again and it works...thanks
01-05-2012, 12:54 PM
Quote:
i delete app and install again and it works...thanks

Corrupt installation, happens sometimes. Just download again, helps in most cases.
07-27-2012, 09:16 AM
This is a message to G5:
I really don't understand your pricing policy. Your games are always overpriced and even when they do go on sale it's never less than 2.99$. If you do give away a free game, it's always an antique old fashion one ( ie paranormal agency)

Take a look around you, other distributes who market the same gener of games and their quality is sometimes even better have a much more resonable pricing policy.

Want an example ? Big fish games have the same gener of games, some are better than the others , they even use some of the same developers as you (artgon for example) , but their usual prices are 1.99$ for a standard edition and 2.99 for a collector edition. Moreover they have at least one game at 0.99$ every week (not the old ones but the new ones).

Look at microids , no one can say that their games are not well invested. Their pricing ranges from 1.99$ to 3.99 ( for hd versions ) and they do frequent sales of 0.99$ per game.

I really liked some of your games I did download but if you'll look at my purchase history you won't see many G5 games there and that's a pity.

I hope you'll take consideration to what I wrote.