Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-30-2012, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashiris View Post
Is Paladin capable of defeating Floor 53 Penguin?
I don't see it possible with it's one hit kill...
even with revive... you eventually run out of SP...
Who have beat the Penguin?
Let me be the myth buster for this.
You will only need Thorn & Revive to kill the Penguin
Old 03-30-2012, 04:42 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Reforge tip

Just a tip i found out, when you go out and buy your orange set, stock up on coins first, like a lot, and then go and land on the discount shop, instead of just aquiring the wanted sets and (with exception of the necklace which is variable) and reforg them later, just get a lot of reload scrolls, why?

A. They are 50% cheaper then reforge scrolls
B. You get more Items changed at once, just keep on reloading, and get your wanted config, if you run out of reload scrolls, you can buy them in the same store, and reload again, to get just the right stats on your items, prohibited you have a lot of coins, but you save 50% on the reforge scrolls you don't need this way!
Old 03-30-2012, 08:58 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTheSorcerer View Post
Just a tip i found out, when you go out and buy your orange set, stock up on coins first, like a lot, and then go and land on the discount shop, instead of just aquiring the wanted sets and (with exception of the necklace which is variable) and reforg them later, just get a lot of reload scrolls, why?

B. You get more Items changed at once, just keep on reloading, and get your wanted config, if you run out of reload scrolls, you can buy them in the same store, and reload again, to get just the right stats on your items, prohibited you have a lot of coins, but you save 50% on the reforge scrolls you don't need this way!
=.= where was this tip when I was shopping for equipment...
Old 03-30-2012, 09:16 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Hi guys! Have anyone defeated the demon lord?

Any suggestion for defeating him?

His stats are insane also his HP ToT

Btw, my char is bers
Old 03-30-2012, 09:48 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by notenigel View Post
Hi guys! Have anyone defeated the demon lord?

Any suggestion for defeating him?

His stats are insane also his HP ToT

Btw, my char is bers
Assuming that's the boss on 13-3 right?
Got him with my Monk (used bless too), but my mercs are monks too (s high 40's), bought them in the cheap times
But will attempt with my new beserker too, you have to do massive amount of damage quick, and your brk stat's gotta be real high, and a bit of luck i guess.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:16 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Help me please.

In arena, My Rank point didn't change neither increase and decrease.
My account is papawin@server1.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:25 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Assuming that's the boss on 13-3 right?
Got him with my Monk (used bless too), but my mercs are monks too (s high 40's), bought them in the cheap times
But will attempt with my new beserker too, you have to do massive amount of damage quick, and your brk stat's gotta be real high, and a bit of luck i guess.
Yes, it is. I think u hv seen my berk, hvnt u?
No way that I can do 19000 dmg in 5-10 turns with that 500 sta boss ToT
My mercs r jus lvl 35 paladin >_< other mercs can't stand his dmg n died with in few turns. I think I hv to be super lucky then
Old 03-30-2012, 12:52 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:

It works well, until you are down to your last 2 items, chances that you get the items you need on screen diminishes, so reforge scroll is more effective then.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:23 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Beserk

Quote:
Originally Posted by notenigel View Post
Yes, it is. I think u hv seen my berk, hvnt u?
No way that I can do 19000 dmg in 5-10 turns with that 500 sta boss ToT
My mercs r jus lvl 35 paladin >_< other mercs can't stand his dmg n died with in few turns. I think I hv to be super lucky then
Yes I've seen your beserker before, but you improved significantly, just beat you by the way with my beserker, but it was 50/50, i revived 3 times as did you, almost same brk/crt stats, only i focused on hit also (510), as a defense against assassins.

As for the 13-3 boss, your char can still improve 4 items still can be blessed and reinforcing all of them, me too, blessed all but items are +5, so gotta score some coins to buy expensive reinforcement scrolls.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:53 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Yes I've seen your beserker before, but you improved significantly, just beat you by the way with my beserker, but it was 50/50, i revived 3 times as did you, almost same brk/crt stats, only i focused on hit also (510), as a defense against assassins.

As for the 13-3 boss, your char can still improve 4 items still can be blessed and reinforcing all of them, me too, blessed all but items are +5, so gotta score some coins to buy expensive reinforcement scrolls.
I have tried like 300+ reforge scrolls to get hit cri n break together but none of them works T T. I'm so envy of your HIT