Old 08-25-2012, 08:27 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Can GM Delete my character?
On Slot 4 SaintRaphael Lvl21 Paladin
I reinstalled the game.
Old 11-17-2012, 07:58 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Are Devs still around?

Wondering if more updates are coming up?

what about iPhone 5 support?

What's the latest on hacking ?

Thanks
Old 11-19-2012, 01:09 PM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Hash View Post
Are Devs still around?

Wondering if more updates are coming up?

what about iPhone 5 support?

What's the latest on hacking ?

Thanks

If u want to know hacks for this game. Visit iapphacks.com. Jailbroken is required and only supports iphone hacks but can get ban easily if u enter the arena.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:39 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

No no no I don't want hacking, this game deserves better than that

What's the difference between iPhone and iPad versions ?
Old 11-19-2012, 07:50 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Hash View Post
No no no I don't want hacking, this game deserves better than that

What's the difference between iPhone and iPad versions ?
Ehm... The screensize
Old 11-19-2012, 09:35 PM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

Ipad is way better than iphone version. Like pka4916 said, the "screensize". Then the resolution as it says HD version. Not painful to the eye, stressfree, relaxing, no stiffneck at all. Lol. Haha. You're gonna appreciate the skills coz its bigger than it looks on IPHONE. Also you dont have to stare closely at the screen and no blacklisting coz not everyone using or have an IPAD. lol.

THE BEST DIFFERENCE IS I AM THERE AT THE IPAD VERSION. HAHA. FIND ME AT SERVER 5.

Eckstra and ecksshaun.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:43 PM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

Guys, for people who wants tips, strategies, etc.(not cheat nor hacks.lol)

Ask me or visit the dead forum site of battleland.lol.(well checked).

http://http://wm.kongzhong.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=109&sid=c4245d27ca7010ef14b02 a7e9d98f761

I posted some tips, strategies, builds, best grinding map, easy coins,gears,items at their website even though i know its a dead forum site. Hahaha. Sorry devs but its true, but still im posting some guides and helps for people better gaming.

I salute!
Old 11-19-2012, 11:17 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Thanks guys, just got the iPad version. It says HD but it's not full retina, unlike the iPhone version which is gorgeous, but nevermind. I'm on server 5 now with SaraHash, need to move up the ladder fast now.

My go to device for this game will be the iphone 5 for now, im on the new server, do you guys know when it was activated? Maybe you could join me there as well. How do you tell a hacker when you meet one?

Also any tips to level up fast ? I mean without spending too many diamonds.

Has anyone made a guide on all magic skills ?
It's hard for a beginner to know which one works best against enemies, especially the trial map bosses. So a guide on every single skill would be awesome!

I'm level 28 and so far gold and diamonds have been hard to come by, is it better at higher levels?

Last edited by L.Hash; 11-19-2012 at 11:21 PM..
Old 11-20-2012, 04:15 AM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandryH
ok downloading now, I'm SaraHash you will find me on server 5 ;-)

Let's try and keep both this forum and TA forum alive.

Any tips to level up fast ?
Im glad that you're on server 5 now. Did you find me at the ladder?

Well, leveling at 1st till u get to 25 above is easy but beyond it will getting tougher and tougher. Do not buy orange gears using diamond. Hunt them. U can hunt orange gears depending on the level of the map. For lvl 22 gears, hunt them on a map with lvl 21 monsters. U will know if u r on the right map if monster drops are lvl 21-28 gears. Hunting gears at lvl 21 and above is also tough, if u r lucky enough, u can get 3-4 of them in a day. I just hunt two orange gears for paladin just for the additional stamina. Then i continue leveling till i get to 30's. Lvl 31 and above, i suggest 8-3 map, check it on my new post at (New Player Threads). I explain evrything about that map and i am there right now leveling and farming with my paladin that turns lvl 39 30mins ago. Farm the purple gears but check even if its blue maybe the attributes are good enough. Dont reforge too much, its a waste.

One advantage is to buy the 6th skill slot. It is very important in terms of leveling, fighting bosses and even in pvp. Being paladin is stacking on hp, def and sta. Depends if u want to change strategy. Use the poison, ignite, fire shield, heal, shield and one protective skill like phantom, fullreflect, etc. At the level of 32 i can get to floor 46 at the trail tower. And it gives me 21k exp and that is huge. If u have another question, just tell me. Im hungry now. Lol
Old 11-20-2012, 04:23 AM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

Want to beat a lvl 41 and above in pvp? I love beating level 60's that cant revenge because u r low in ranking, Even though you are lvl 21-30, yes u can. Im always doing it and it pisses the higher levels being beaten a low level and stealing 20 points and if u lose, they just get 1 point.

Chances is very little like 20% but its effective.

Skills to be use : HALF-REFLECT, REVIVE, THORN, AUTOSHIELD, FULL-REFLECT AND INVINCIBLE

STACK ON SP. COZ U WILL DIE A LOT, THE ONLY CHANCE U CAN BEAT THEM IS BY HALF REFLECT AND THORN AND IF THEY DIE, ONLY REVIVE % CAN TELL. AND IF THEY LOST, U WILL REALLY LAUGH HOW THEY WERE BEATEN! NOT A CHEAT NOR A HACK BUT A LUCK! LMAO!