Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-18-2012, 05:08 PM

please help, I recieve that iap is not work again,right now, I don't have ipad with me,did anyone try iap and not working?
Old 01-18-2012, 08:37 PM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
Is there any way to get diamonds quicker so I can get the Monk class? I paid full price for the game and am level 22 at the moment with 200 diamonds (bought the chest pack for the quest) and have to obtain more. I'm not one to complain about pricing, but I think it's a bit overkill that I would have to pay an additional $4.99 for an additional class being it's a paid game. Anyone have any tips to obtaining diamonds without the need of purchasing more (which I refuse)? I do enjoy the game and won't bash, but come on...I really hope I'm able to unlock this class without buying it; I'd like to earn it but the lack of diamonds earned as well as grind starting to get a bit frustrating. Btw, I play primarily offline if this helps.

Also, once I unlock the monk class (or any other for that matter), will it be unlocked for good, or will I have to pay to switch back? Is there an option to convert coins into diamonds? I see it the other way around and I have more than enough coins to spare...

Last question...Is there any other way to unlock the last skill slot other than paying 1000 diamonds (seriously...1000 for a skill slot o_O)? Thanks!
The Devs said you need to pay 500 diamonds every time you switch to the Assassin class, so I guess the same goes for the Monk class. Its 500 a pop.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:18 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vextion View Post
Hello

Im writing in hopes that someone can help me.

I installed this game and had fun playing it, i got to around level 8 and then tried to play the arena, and the game just froze, all the timers on the arena page were set to 0, i couldnt click on anything, and my only option was to reset the game.

Even after a reset i click on the arena and it still freezes, forcing me to reset the game again. I have tried reseting the game, turning my ipad off and on, and even reinstalling the game (causing me to lose previous saved data)

I started a new game and played as i was, when defeating people in arena i noticed my rank was not going up, i was not to worried about that as i could still play the game. I did a few solo mission maps and tried to do arena and....the same problem again, the game just freezes on the screen to choose your opponant.

I hope that someone knows any fixes for this issue, as i really like this game, but currently i cant play it.

Thanks for reading
This will happen in a special case.Your internet connecttion is restricted.Would you please try another wifi access point or use vpn to connect your ipad to a network.We will try to fix this problem as soon as possible.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
Is there any way to get diamonds quicker so I can get the Monk class? I paid full price for the game and am level 22 at the moment with 200 diamonds (bought the chest pack for the quest) and have to obtain more. I'm not one to complain about pricing, but I think it's a bit overkill that I would have to pay an additional $4.99 for an additional class being it's a paid game. Anyone have any tips to obtaining diamonds without the need of purchasing more (which I refuse)? I do enjoy the game and won't bash, but come on...I really hope I'm able to unlock this class without buying it; I'd like to earn it but the lack of diamonds earned as well as grind starting to get a bit frustrating. Btw, I play primarily offline if this helps.

Also, once I unlock the monk class (or any other for that matter), will it be unlocked for good, or will I have to pay to switch back? Is there an option to convert coins into diamonds? I see it the other way around and I have more than enough coins to spare...

Last question...Is there any other way to unlock the last skill slot other than paying 1000 diamonds (seriously...1000 for a skill slot o_O)? Thanks!

1.Tips for getting diamonds quicker without paying:
A. In the Trails Map, you have a lot of chances to open the treasure boxes and gain diamonds. Cheating dice is useful.
B. Go to receive the Rank Gift everyday.

2. Is there an option to convert coins into diamonds?
Sorry, no.

3. About class switch
You need to pay 500 diamonds to switch from your starting class to Assassin or Monk, and 5 diamonds to any other classes even if the Assassin and Monk are unlocked. But it is heard that the Dev will amend it in the new version.

4.Is there any other way to unlock the last skill slot other than paying 1000 diamonds
Sorry, no.
Old 01-19-2012, 07:33 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff xu View Post
This will happen in a special case.Your internet connecttion is restricted.Would you please try another wifi access point or use vpn to connect your ipad to a network.We will try to fix this problem as soon as possible.
The only problem is i am currently in hospital fighting cancer, so i dont have a choice of which wireless point i can use

Do you have a rough idea when the update will be? As i cant continue on the solo maps anymore as i need lance corperal rank to continue, but i cant get it due to arena freezing.

Thanks alot
Old 01-19-2012, 08:33 AM

Quote:
The only problem is i am currently in hospital fighting cancer, so i dont have a choice of which wireless point i can use

Do you have a rough idea when the update will be? As i cant continue on the solo maps anymore as i need lance corperal rank to continue, but i cant get it due to arena freezing.

Thanks alot
sorry to hear that, we will find a way to ensure you can play all the solo maps asap
Old 01-19-2012, 08:37 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongzhong View Post
sorry to hear that, we will find a way to ensure you can play all the solo maps asap
Thank you, i will keep checking back for an update!
Old 01-19-2012, 08:37 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:

Thanks alot
I am moved with tears!
Please give me your name in the game.I will raise your Military Rank so that you can play the levels after level 5-1 and give you some gems.And I will teach you how to use VPN later.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:14 AM

Quote:

Thanks alot
So sorry to hear that Wishing u a quick return to good health!
Old 01-19-2012, 10:01 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff xu View Post
I am moved with tears!
Please give me your name in the game.I will raise your Military Rank so that you can play the levels after level 5-1 and give you some gems.And I will teach you how to use VPN later.
Thank you, how will you be able to raise my rank?

My name is shimz