Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-24-2012, 07:10 AM
iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
Hi, I think it depends. For example, at the beginning 2weeks maybe, paladin was widely seen as the popular class. High hp and def sounds easy to play with and you see many among top 50 playing it. Then in the first update, reflect plus other skills got changed a little bit. I expect in future updates, skill balancing might become common maybe. As time goes by, we also get more players willing to try various classes, and we see more berserkers/assassins and such. I'm sure things will evolve constantly with every update. e.g. I understand we are getting ninja class in next update.

My personal opinion is that berserkers are the latest "cool" class to play right now. Assassins a close second. In fact, maybe you can try looking at these two classes in planning your ranger? Just take a peek at the skill and stats of players @ top 50. I find berserker stacking BRK/CRT, using rebirth and fury works well offensively. You don't need to worry too much about def/hp/survival. Mainly worry about nuking opponent quickly and pray for rebirth if you don't. Fury buffs your dmg the lower your hp is to ensure you that one hit KO. In an earlier post, I mentioned high dmg. That is possible if you stack these two stats. Similarly, assassin stacking AVD/CRT and some SPD, using extra hit and shield works well defensively. Throw in some other skills and you can dish out nice dmg too. Anyway, just my personal views. Don't have to agree with me.

I have gotten one or two orange items before, I think they were all necklaces though. But maybe that's just my personal bad luck.

Do you think it would be viable to stack BRK/CRT as a ranger? I got the impression that SPD was a must have stat for them so I've tried focusing on that with my gear. Which reminds me of something else I feel is sort of odd. I'm sitting at around 135 SPD with every piece of gear having a bonus in some way to SPD except for my weapon yet my companions have considerably more SPD them me and that isn't even there focus. It would seem to me that if Rangers are special for there SPD and I focused all my gear around it that I would have considerable more SPD then an equal level companion of a different class; I would think this would also include different players characters as well.

Another thing I find odd.. Why is it that a level 22 set item is nearly as good as a level 29 set item? I see very little difference in the two besides the set bonus. I actually don't think level 12 set items are all that much worse then the level 29. The scaling feels a little off to me but again that might be just me.

I would love to try out a new role/class but having no gear to go along with that class and having focused what few crystals I have on ranger set gear it seems like a big waste to change.

I managed to get two set items below level 12 but haven't seen anything since then. I suspect this was an intentional boss drop to get people hooked on the interesting gear choices.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:24 PM

hi kongzhong please fix bug in map 13-2 every time i walk to fight last mini boss(green boss) before the big boss the game freeze thx very much

i want to play in 13-3 but bug in 13-2 game freeze please check thx very much
Old 01-24-2012, 12:48 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

It is really frustrating that enemies and bosses seem to have such a high rate when activating skills. Althought it shows the same 17% for example, the enemies cast their skills as if it is 90% instead. Hope they fix this.
Old 01-24-2012, 03:30 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

On level 6-2. That Boss "ThunderBird" is kicking my ass and in 2 strikes I am gone, and so is the rest of my party.
He's got some thunder thing going on , that does 700-900 damage.. (in prev. post I thought it was lower)

He is level 26, attk is 280, block = 500 and everything else is 100

With 3 people, I only had him down 2300/2600 only 300 ??? wth?

Not even funny anymore... Sure hope it's a glitch.
Old 01-24-2012, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darktho View Post
hi kongzhong please fix bug in map 13-2 every time i walk to fight last mini boss(green boss) before the big boss the game freeze thx very much

i want to play in 13-3 but bug in 13-2 game freeze please check thx very much
ok,will fixed it soon,thanks for the info
Old 01-24-2012, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
On level 6-2. That Boss "ThunderBird" is kicking my ass and in 2 strikes I am gone, and so is the rest of my party.
He's got some thunder thing going on , that does 700-900 damage.. (in prev. post I thought it was lower)

He is level 26, attk is 280, block = 500 and everything else is 100

With 3 people, I only had him down 2300/2600 only 300 ??? wth?

Not even funny anymore... Sure hope it's a glitch.
you just need to find the right mercenaries to help you, A class will do
Old 01-25-2012, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongzhong View Post
ok,will fixed it soon,thanks for the info
Thx kongzhong you and your team are best develop because care and good support player

I will waiting for fix it

In my opinion your game are the best i think it sould become game of years

I love to play it everyday and never bore

Last edited by darktho; 01-25-2012 at 12:53 AM..
Old 01-25-2012, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
Do you think it would be viable to stack BRK/CRT as a ranger? I got the impression that SPD was a must have stat for them so I've tried focusing on that with my gear. Which reminds me of something else I feel is sort of odd. I'm sitting at around 135 SPD with every piece of gear having a bonus in some way to SPD except for my weapon yet my companions have considerably more SPD them me and that isn't even there focus. It would seem to me that if Rangers are special for there SPD and I focused all my gear around it that I would have considerable more SPD then an equal level companion of a different class; I would think this would also include different players characters as well.

Another thing I find odd.. Why is it that a level 22 set item is nearly as good as a level 29 set item? I see very little difference in the two besides the set bonus. I actually don't think level 12 set items are all that much worse then the level 29. The scaling feels a little off to me but again that might be just me.

I would love to try out a new role/class but having no gear to go along with that class and having focused what few crystals I have on ranger set gear it seems like a big waste to change.

I managed to get two set items below level 12 but haven't seen anything since then. I suspect this was an intentional boss drop to get people hooked on the interesting gear choices.
I can't tell you if you should stack BRK or not, as I've never played a ranger before. But if you want to go with a speed build, I do know that there's a lv32 assassin with 238 speed (+spd/+spd% on lv32set), so as a ranger you should probably get same or a little more. I think you get a hit every 3 sec at this speed. Just for comparison's sake, a berserker with lv32 set can get up to roughly around 1000BRK/800CRT with lv32 set. I don't know anything about lv32 ranger set. Have never seen a 32 ranger yet.

In any case, I'm guessing you're around lv20+ now. I recommend that you wait until lv32 before you decide what to play. Just stick to what you have now to save money.

Yeah the lv22 and 29 sets have same stats per piece, just different set bonus. I suppose they might be for different builds.

I kinda agree on the orange drop theory too.

Anyway, if it helps here are two pics of bosses in trial maps I originally had some trouble with. It might help for those who are planning their builds and don't want to waste money reforging stats or something later, just so they can clear these bosses. Green Dragon is from 11-3, Fallen Angel from 13-1.
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_0486.PNG (320.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: png IMG_0601.PNG (301.2 KB, 4 views)
Old 01-25-2012, 05:36 AM

hi Lumiere what is your name in game ?

Do you play reach 13-2? Is it bug?

thx for answer my question
Old 01-25-2012, 07:40 AM
iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
I can't tell you if you should stack BRK or not, as I've never played a ranger before. But if you want to go with a speed build, I do know that there's a lv32 assassin with 238 speed (+spd/+spd% on lv32set), so as a ranger you should probably get same or a little more. I think you get a hit every 3 sec at this speed. Just for comparison's sake, a berserker with lv32 set can get up to roughly around 1000BRK/800CRT with lv32 set. I don't know anything about lv32 ranger set. Have never seen a 32 ranger yet.

In any case, I'm guessing you're around lv20+ now. I recommend that you wait until lv32 before you decide what to play. Just stick to what you have now to save money.

Yeah the lv22 and 29 sets have same stats per piece, just different set bonus. I suppose they might be for different builds.

I kinda agree on the orange drop theory too.

Anyway, if it helps here are two pics of bosses in trial maps I originally had some trouble with. It might help for those who are planning their builds and don't want to waste money reforging stats or something later, just so they can clear these bosses. Green Dragon is from 11-3, Fallen Angel from 13-1.
I just reached level 29 last night after a very brief play session. My SPD is now sitting at 145 but it hasn't really made much of a difference in my performance. I actually had all intentions of saving my crystals for a higher level so I wouldn't feel locked in to any class but I started making very little progress so I felt compelled to purchase a few set items. I honestly would much prefer it if the set gear were only available from bosses like most other games of this type. The crystals IMHO should be used for changing classes and blessing gear.

I feel sort of trapped at the moment. I can make slow progress on the map but arena is hopeless atm. I managed to get up to 700 in arena but now I cant win a fight to save my life and have dropped down to the low 400's. I rarely even try at this point as I'm finding just about every one beating me. I have all my gear forged up to +4 and my weapon +5. I would invest more but again I wanted to save for either better gear or if I am force to class change. It seems that arena picks opponents near your rank and since your rank is the highest you have ever achieved not necessarily your current rating in number I am forced to fight against 700's when I probably should be much lower.

I've tried varied assortment of skills to include looking at some of the arena leaders for inspiration but nothing ive tried has really payed off.