Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #421  
Old 02-26-2012, 05:26 AM
kenoon kenoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 140
Default

I had created a 3rd character this time an archer named Kenoon箭, the game crashed while i was still playing in a map dungeon.
After i reopen the app to login again, my archer was shown 'nonnative' status and can't login my character like some other players here who complaint the same error too.
Reply With Quote
  #422  
Old 02-26-2012, 06:27 AM
TimTheSorcerer TimTheSorcerer is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Holland
Posts: 125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenoon View Post
I had created a 3rd character this time an archer named Kenoon箭, the game crashed while i was still playing in a map dungeon.
After i reopen the app to login again, my archer was shown 'nonnative' status and can't login my character like some other players here who complaint the same error too.
Have you PM'ed them from within app?, cause last time that happened to me, they responded very quickly, and fixed it quickly too.
Reply With Quote
  #423  
Old 02-26-2012, 06:29 AM
Caco Caco is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4
Default Abnormal Data and Billing

Ok here's what you really need to be fixing

1) abnormal data (nonnative record), I cannot even play the game after invested quite a lot of cash on my character.

2) I have bought 1k gem but there are two bills from apple. It seems that I was not recently logged in to my apple ID so I need to type my password after I clicked on buying the 1k gem. So I logged in I click buy gem again (so what happened was that I only get 1.15k gem after paying 20$)

I'm looking forward to see these bugs fixed!!!
Reply With Quote
  #424  
Old 02-26-2012, 06:32 AM
TimTheSorcerer TimTheSorcerer is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Holland
Posts: 125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caco View Post
Ok here's what you really need to be fixing

1) abnormal data (nonnative record), I cannot even play the game after invested quite a lot of cash on my character.

2) I have bought 1k gem but there are two bills from apple. It seems that I was not recently logged in to my apple ID so I need to type my password after I clicked on buying the 1k gem. So I logged in I click buy gem again (so what happened was that I only get 1.15k gem after paying 20$)

I'm looking forward to see these bugs fixed!!!
Again, PM them from within app, and i'm sure they will respond to, and fix your problems.
Reply With Quote
  #425  
Old 02-26-2012, 06:35 AM
Caco Caco is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTheSorcerer View Post
Again, PM them from within app, and i'm sure they will respond to, and fix your problems.
Well I cannot even play(which i mean i cannot go into the main page, I only see my character and when I pressed continue the "abnormal data" message appeared) so no way I can send message through the game app
Reply With Quote
  #426  
Old 02-26-2012, 06:45 AM
WH@T WH@T is offline
Member
iPad, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 37
Default

Ya and one more bug, the poison dart seem to only deduct 5% of total health even with specialty. Hope u fix that fast, and the daily task reward bug, thx
Reply With Quote
  #427  
Old 02-26-2012, 07:08 AM
exam exam is offline
Member
iPad 2, iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 44
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongzhong View Post
hi everyone, thanks for the support

we are making the new update now,in fact we have finished it,but need more testing,I do hope I can upload it in three days,then it's up to apple, maybe one or two week

in this update.it's more diffcult for hackers to faind a way to cheat
arena score bug will be fixed
and new contents too
Hello, thank you for the update. I wonder if in the future we can have these features:
- Ability to select multiple items to sell at once

- Local match play? I like the arena with strangers but I also really fancy a match with my friends in the house so we can just have fun and compare our strategy? Maybe an extra incentive like the winner gets abit of coins?

- Gift gems and coins to your friends? I think people have been playing this game for a long time will have gems and coins that they want to share with their friends who just join the game so we all can quickly match each other? It doesn't have to be alot. Just 1-3 gems for one friend/day?

- Improving your menecery stats with items. I feel sad to let go of my old menecery and to be honest, it still costs to equip them any way but the people will feel more personal and get more involved with the game.

Thank you for reading this and now I'm off to play map 9 What a fun game!
Reply With Quote
  #428  
Old 02-26-2012, 07:15 AM
TimTheSorcerer TimTheSorcerer is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Holland
Posts: 125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caco View Post
Well I cannot even play(which i mean i cannot go into the main page, I only see my character and when I pressed continue the "abnormal data" message appeared) so no way I can send message through the game app
Is this the case for all of the servers?
I had it only in one server, so pm'd from another server.
Reply With Quote
  #429  
Old 02-26-2012, 08:35 AM
Tomtamkub Tomtamkub is offline
Member
iPad 2
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 33
Default .?.

Maximum level will be increased in next update ?
Reply With Quote
  #430  
Old 02-26-2012, 08:47 AM
darktho darktho is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtamkub View Post
Maximum level will be increased in next update ?
yes next update you can max lv at lv 60
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent