Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-26-2012, 05:26 AM

I had created a 3rd character this time an archer named Kenoon箭, the game crashed while i was still playing in a map dungeon.
After i reopen the app to login again, my archer was shown 'nonnative' status and can't login my character like some other players here who complaint the same error too.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:27 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenoon View Post
I had created a 3rd character this time an archer named Kenoon箭, the game crashed while i was still playing in a map dungeon.
After i reopen the app to login again, my archer was shown 'nonnative' status and can't login my character like some other players here who complaint the same error too.
Have you PM'ed them from within app?, cause last time that happened to me, they responded very quickly, and fixed it quickly too.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:29 AM

Default Abnormal Data and Billing

Ok here's what you really need to be fixing

1) abnormal data (nonnative record), I cannot even play the game after invested quite a lot of cash on my character.

2) I have bought 1k gem but there are two bills from apple. It seems that I was not recently logged in to my apple ID so I need to type my password after I clicked on buying the 1k gem. So I logged in I click buy gem again (so what happened was that I only get 1.15k gem after paying 20$)

I'm looking forward to see these bugs fixed!!!
Old 02-26-2012, 06:32 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caco View Post
Ok here's what you really need to be fixing

1) abnormal data (nonnative record), I cannot even play the game after invested quite a lot of cash on my character.

2) I have bought 1k gem but there are two bills from apple. It seems that I was not recently logged in to my apple ID so I need to type my password after I clicked on buying the 1k gem. So I logged in I click buy gem again (so what happened was that I only get 1.15k gem after paying 20$)

I'm looking forward to see these bugs fixed!!!
Again, PM them from within app, and i'm sure they will respond to, and fix your problems.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTheSorcerer View Post
Again, PM them from within app, and i'm sure they will respond to, and fix your problems.
Well I cannot even play(which i mean i cannot go into the main page, I only see my character and when I pressed continue the "abnormal data" message appeared) so no way I can send message through the game app
Old 02-26-2012, 06:45 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Ya and one more bug, the poison dart seem to only deduct 5% of total health even with specialty. Hope u fix that fast, and the daily task reward bug, thx
Old 02-26-2012, 07:08 AM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongzhong View Post
hi everyone, thanks for the support

we are making the new update now,in fact we have finished it,but need more testing,I do hope I can upload it in three days,then it's up to apple, maybe one or two week

in this update.it's more diffcult for hackers to faind a way to cheat
arena score bug will be fixed
and new contents too
Hello, thank you for the update. I wonder if in the future we can have these features:
- Ability to select multiple items to sell at once

- Local match play? I like the arena with strangers but I also really fancy a match with my friends in the house so we can just have fun and compare our strategy? Maybe an extra incentive like the winner gets abit of coins?

- Gift gems and coins to your friends? I think people have been playing this game for a long time will have gems and coins that they want to share with their friends who just join the game so we all can quickly match each other? It doesn't have to be alot. Just 1-3 gems for one friend/day?

- Improving your menecery stats with items. I feel sad to let go of my old menecery and to be honest, it still costs to equip them any way but the people will feel more personal and get more involved with the game.

Thank you for reading this and now I'm off to play map 9 What a fun game!
Old 02-26-2012, 07:15 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caco View Post
Well I cannot even play(which i mean i cannot go into the main page, I only see my character and when I pressed continue the "abnormal data" message appeared) so no way I can send message through the game app
Is this the case for all of the servers?
I had it only in one server, so pm'd from another server.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:35 AM
iPad 2

Default .?.

Maximum level will be increased in next update ?
Old 02-26-2012, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtamkub View Post
Maximum level will be increased in next update ?
yes next update you can max lv at lv 60