Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-04-2012, 01:21 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzwing View Post
there is no new version yet hv been waiting 1 week already :'(
I guess apple is all busy on preparing for iPad3, but the new version really needs to come, I get so mad every time my rank drop, I always quit playing for some time. Just a second ago, I finally made it to second liutenant after like more than 1X set backs by the bug, then I got dropped back to warrant officer with (852) points only.
When am I ever going to be able to play the stage 10.....I'm stuck at the endless desert for almost two weeks now, so boring, I so get why they call it endless desert, especially 8-2.....

If I level up three more level before update, I might as well go for the 42 set and skip the 32 sets......
Old 03-04-2012, 01:43 AM

Default Character Deletion

How do you delete a toon from the server?

If admins could please delete character "Venruki" From server 2 that would be awesome.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WH@T View Post
I guess apple is all busy on preparing for iPad3, but the new version really needs to come, I get so mad every time my rank drop, I always quit playing for some time. Just a second ago, I finally made it to second liutenant after like more than 1X set backs by the bug, then I got dropped back to warrant officer with (852) points only.
When am I ever going to be able to play the stage 10.....I'm stuck at the endless desert for almost two weeks now, so boring, I so get why they call it endless desert, especially 8-2.....

If I level up three more level before update, I might as well go for the 42 set and skip the 32 sets......
For my case i am also working on my leveling towards Lv42 gears.
I only blessed the Lv32 gears with triple good stats that i need.
Same case as you.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:22 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by WH@T View Post

Well, i got finally to Major General, and got to play 13th trial map, but for me the 8-2 map is still the best map for levelling as all the bosses are fairly close to each other and easily and quickly beaten.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTheSorcerer View Post
Well, i got finally to Major General, and got to play 13th trial map, but for me the 8-2 map is still the best map for levelling as all the bosses are fairly close to each other and easily and quickly beaten.
Currently am still training at 8-2 too.
I got some difficulty in clearing 11-3 final boss.
Any tips to share for this? Thank you in avance!
Old 03-04-2012, 05:02 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenoon View Post
Currently am still training at 8-2 too.
I got some difficulty in clearing 11-3 final boss.
Any tips to share for this? Thank you in avance!
Only with luck, i'm a monk so i don't rely heavily on sp, cause green dragon's gonna pummel you with energy corrosion, and i have to rely on my fully reflect to hopefully counter some of the hard hitting attacks he throws at you, my mercs are also monks, so once in a while i beat the dragon, if i don't get slain by those freaky rabid penguins, those are really nasty bosses, all in all one of the toughest maps along with 13-2 and 13-3, 12 maps are not that hard imo.
Old 03-04-2012, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTheSorcerer View Post
Only with luck, i'm a monk so i don't rely heavily on sp, cause green dragon's gonna pummel you with energy corrosion, and i have to rely on my fully reflect to hopefully counter some of the hard hitting attacks he throws at you, my mercs are also monks, so once in a while i beat the dragon, if i don't get slain by those freaky rabid penguins, those are really nasty bosses, all in all one of the toughest maps along with 13-2 and 13-3, 12 maps are not that hard imo.
Currently i am still rushing my level for Lv42 gears. Already standby my scrolls and etc for it while i'm leveling as a Berserker.

It seems to me that Paladin is owning hard in server 2.
Our top few berserkers are also facing the same problem.

Just after a random player not seen in game Top 50 came to attack me multiple times and the server #2 came to attack me all 20 times with his 11k HP paladin.
I lost more than 500 ranking points due to this for past 2 days

Hopefully the new patch comes fast so the PvP limit cap comes into play.

Last edited by kenoon; 03-04-2012 at 08:31 AM..
Old 03-04-2012, 02:16 PM

Apparently, i realised the hacker is reading this forum.
And after he got deleted, he recreated a new character and continues to play as though nothing has happen.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:48 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I'm in the same boat Kenoon.
Worst thing is, that it takes forever to get the points back.
I can't even beat level 23-34 people anymore..
Their stats are insanely heigh..
This whole game is becoming a joke. and the makers are quiet for the last week. they just ruined the whole game.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
I'm in the same boat Kenoon.
Worst thing is, that it takes forever to get the points back.
I can't even beat level 23-34 people anymore..
Their stats are insanely heigh..
This whole game is becoming a joke. and the makers are quiet for the last week. they just ruined the whole game.
sorry, I was in hospital for last week, the score thing has been fixed and uploaded one week ago, we have nothing to do but wait for apple to let it pass,sorry for that