Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-12-2012, 09:05 AM

There is still the captain rank bug. When you reach 1100 points you instantly get captain rank which requires 1300 points and when you become a captain your daily diamonds remain at 12 when they should be 14 ty
Old 03-12-2012, 09:22 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Bah, gonna buy some diamonds and change back to assassin just for the sake of the tower.

Just a suggestion, if you have already changed to an assassin before, paying a 500 diamond fee, subsequent changes back and forth can be lowered to 5 diamonds.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:23 PM

Default Is This indeed?

I wanna tell this to all Thai players especially on DGO site

The way you play this game is how to make your character better of others, how to make it stronger and tougher, how to utilize your skill and armors.
If you are strong enough then noone can beat you, do not act like a "LOOSER"
Just being defeat by players everyday and you lose points, it make u guys depress that much to gather people siege on that guy.

Do not surprise if other 50 top rank players were hit by same players every day, people in DGO have objective to rank all 50 as Thai players. They will hit everyone except Thai and if they were hit by someone else, that guy will get gang-rape. They also warn Thais don't hit our Thais, if You hit, you will be on their "BLACKLIST". These blacklist appear on DGO web, you guys can browse it here, hope that some member of this board may appear there.
this is link to see your blacklist wow they have blacklist
http://www.dvdgameonline.com/forums/...ic=290835&st=0

I don't want anything from this post, just don't like the way they play
p.s. reason to post here coz I dont have any others way to tell them
Old 03-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetsCroc View Post
I wanna tell this to all Thai players especially on DGO site

The way you play this game is how to make your character better of others, how to make it stronger and tougher, how to utilize your skill and armors.
If you are strong enough then noone can beat you, do not act like a "LOOSER"
Just being defeat by players everyday and you lose points, it make u guys depress that much to gather people siege on that guy.

Do not surprise if other 50 top rank players were hit by same players every day, people in DGO have objective to rank all 50 as Thai players. They will hit everyone except Thai and if they were hit by someone else, that guy will get gang-rape. They also warn Thais don't hit our Thais, if You hit, you will be on their "BLACKLIST". These blacklist appear on DGO web, you guys can browse it here, hope that some member of this board may appear there.
this is link to see your blacklist wow they have blacklist
http://www.dvdgameonline.com/forums/...ic=290835&st=0

I don't want anything from this post, just don't like the way they play
p.s. reason to post here coz I dont have any others way to tell them
ok i see their forum

I do not understand why you fear if you stronger enough like that you say

this game is freedom players can play as they want. You are not rule of this game.

Do not serious just enjoy this game
Old 03-12-2012, 09:09 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by izeroxi View Post

So this other person iuiu just attacked me 10 times, and popped up in 2nd place out of nowhere.

I'm guessing ppl are still playing on the old version, making all this possible.

If they are to go online, the server should kick them out if they are not running on the latest version.

I can never make it to the next rank if I keep getting farmed everyday like this.
uiiu on server 2 just attacked me 8 times in a row, how are the hackers bypassing the checks? That's 112 points not including attacks from other players.

Just taking the piss that a previous hacker named iuiu was banned, now he comes back as uiiu

I read that players are fighting top 50 players without entering the arena, the click on the top 50 icon on the right of he map to choose someone to fight with. Is this how they are bypassing the arena check? I've updated my version, so I can't check.

Last edited by izeroxi; 03-12-2012 at 09:12 PM..
Old 03-12-2012, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pac101 View Post
There is still the captain rank bug. When you reach 1100 points you instantly get captain rank which requires 1300 points and when you become a captain your daily diamonds remain at 12 when they should be 14 ty
quit the game , double click the home botton,kill the game, re-enter,should be fine
Old 03-12-2012, 10:58 PM

Have any fear word left out my mouth, Mr.brightuan

Come on dude prepare your skill, do not let yourslef down.Be fast pumping your arena points, bring all your characters and friends. You always blame others as "GReAN" please look back at yourself.

Last edited by JetsCroc; 03-12-2012 at 11:03 PM..
Old 03-12-2012, 11:44 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I think the coin chest event needs to be updated...
before the rise in price for all goods, the top prize can buy me an armor scroll
now... it can only buy me a dice or a reload scroll...
I suggest that the max and min prize for it needs to raise along with the raise in price.
Because currently I feel landing on a coin chest event is a waste of my time and my attention...
Also, for all chest events... can it change to tap anywhere on screen to pick up rather than a specific area.

Last edited by Ashiris; 03-12-2012 at 11:47 PM..
Old 03-13-2012, 12:38 AM

I think there is a bug with the Freeze skill.
When you don't equip a weapon (your atk damage MUST be 1-1) and you managed to freeze an opponent,
your normal attack WILL NOT break the ICE.

And this will cause your opponent to be in Frozen infinity mode.
Then your character can play curse damage over time all the way and kill your opponent.
Worst thing is if you dont even play a single DOT skill, you will melee all the way till you win.

Oh yes, by the way Validus is using this Skill bug to win players in server 2. :P
I wasn't spared either -.-

Geez

Last edited by kenoon; 03-13-2012 at 01:05 AM..
Old 03-13-2012, 01:24 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenoon View Post
Oh yes, by the way Validus is using this Skill bug to win players in server 2. :P
I wasn't spared either -.-

Geez
Well then... I guess we will have to look at opponent's weapon first before we challenge them for now...