App description: Welcome to BATTLELAND!
***Hundreds of hours of exciting game play in single player mode! ***
***Decide your unique strategy and tactics to defeat your enemies! ***
***Fight real players from around the world in arena! ***

Features:
1. Challenge global players in Arena. Keep a close watch on your avengers.
2. Start game with 10 classes, 20 roles, 40 skills and 500+ equipments.
3. There are thousands of strategies but none of them is invincible, find your own way out.
4. Different strategies bring different experiments. Change your character any time and try them all out as you want!
5. 250+ hours game play, 46 trails maps, 100+ monsters and amazing animations!
6. Mercenary market offers thousands of choices!
7. Powerful equipment reinforce/reforge system and skill reset system.
8.Challenging Instance Zones in the Trails Tower! Nonstop challenges to the limit!
9.Regular updates, aim forexcellent experience!

kongzhong's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

01-13-2012, 03:28 AM
#81
Quote:
Originally Posted by kongzhong View Post
bad news is that we seemed cannot fixed "no internet frozon issue" in this update,need more time,sorry for that

good news is You can Reinforce or Reforge equpied items when update is out
good news is we finally fixed it
bad news is that we have to pull uploaded upgrate back,reupload today
01-13-2012, 09:00 AM
#82
ok,new update uploaded,hope apple can let it pass soon

meanwhile,working on the next update

01-13-2012, 10:40 AM
#83
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,288
When I am in the screen for all my equipment.
When I highlight 1 item, I can do a "Bless" for 200 diamonds.

will that Bless "All the equipment" in the inventory, or only the equipment that I am wearing, or just that 1 item ?

The description makes it sound like "All" the equipment, but since I need to select 1. in order to get that message. Don't know if that 1 "s" at the end is right..

Want to be sure, before I spent 200 diamonds.
01-13-2012, 06:45 PM
#84
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,288
Also, what does those 4 extra items do
when you have all the right equipment loaded for your character?
all the same color, and have all those names at the bottom of the description.
Want to say that things are getting doubled or like 100+ for some stats..
I don't see any difference ?

Also I see some people that I fight against, that all their equipment is flashing.


and finally a glitch:
Sometimes the fast forward doesn't work if you battle a BOSS or 1 of those green/blue monsters on your board.
01-13-2012, 10:46 PM
#85
Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
When I am in the screen for all my equipment.
When I highlight 1 item, I can do a "Bless" for 200 diamonds.

will that Bless "All the equipment" in the inventory, or only the equipment that I am wearing, or just that 1 item ?

The description makes it sound like "All" the equipment, but since I need to select 1. in order to get that message. Don't know if that 1 "s" at the end is right..

Want to be sure, before I spent 200 diamonds.
Bless affects only 1 item - the selected item. To bless all your equips, you will need to spend 200 x 6 diamonds.
01-13-2012, 10:53 PM
#86
Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
Also, what does those 4 extra items do
when you have all the right equipment loaded for your character?
all the same color, and have all those names at the bottom of the description.
Want to say that things are getting doubled or like 100+ for some stats..
I don't see any difference ?

Also I see some people that I fight against, that all their equipment is flashing.


and finally a glitch:
Sometimes the fast forward doesn't work if you battle a BOSS or 1 of those green/blue monsters on your board.
The 2, 4 or 6 extra items bonus applies to your set item bonus, depending on how many pieces of the set you currently have equipped. E.g. paladin lv22 set gives +100 STA at 2 pieces, +240 HP at 4, +32 SP at 6. Effects are cumulative.

Blessed items display a flashing icon.

Yes I get that problem too when I fast forward. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.
01-13-2012, 11:07 PM
#87
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
The 2, 4 or 6 extra items bonus applies to your set item bonus, depending on how many pieces of the set you currently have equipped. E.g. paladin lv22 set gives +100 STA at 2 pieces, +240 HP at 4, +32 SP at 6. Effects are cumulative.

Blessed items display a flashing icon.

Yes I get that problem too when I fast forward. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.

hmm.. i got all 6 for my mage, but not seeing any difference.
all the numbers are the same.
01-14-2012, 07:43 AM
#88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
The 2, 4 or 6 extra items bonus applies to your set item bonus, depending on how many pieces of the set you currently have equipped. E.g. paladin lv22 set gives +100 STA at 2 pieces, +240 HP at 4, +32 SP at 6. Effects are cumulative.

Blessed items display a flashing icon.

Yes I get that problem too when I fast forward. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.
fast forward bug has been fixed, just wait the update go live
01-14-2012, 08:18 AM
#89
I've also noticed the fast forward problem, though after a while it seems to have resolved itself. I think it may have to do with the mercenaries. I noticed that if your mercenaries are lower than 20 and they go before your main character then the fast forward button doesn't even appear. I've had no problems now that i don't have any < 20 lvl mercenaries.

I also just wanted to say, I wish that the levels did more than just unlock a random skill for you. A few stat points or something else along the lines would be something nice to look forwards to. I've gotten all the skills I really want for my strategy and well there isn't much left for me to look forward to for leveling.

Last edited by bune; 01-14-2012 at 08:20 AM.
01-14-2012, 09:10 AM
#90
Quote:
Originally Posted by bune View Post
I've also noticed the fast forward problem, though after a while it seems to have resolved itself. I think it may have to do with the mercenaries. I noticed that if your mercenaries are lower than 20 and they go before your main character then the fast forward button doesn't even appear. I've had no problems now that i don't have any < 20 lvl mercenaries.

I also just wanted to say, I wish that the levels did more than just unlock a random skill for you. A few stat points or something else along the lines would be something nice to look forwards to. I've gotten all the skills I really want for my strategy and well there isn't much left for me to look forward to for leveling.
You will unlock all 40 skills when you reach level 40.Before that you can click "Randomize" button to randomize skills(forget some skills and learn some skills).You can gain the "skill reset scroll" in maps or in "rewarding hut" without gems.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:22 PM.