★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Chen Hao
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 25.8 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Test your fishing coordination skills in Hookem Fishing, a new and innovative arcade style game!

Cast your lines and get ready to bait and hook! See how many bucket-loads of fishes you can catch by quickly upgrading and changing your baits to hook the big fishes! The more fishes caught, the more coins earned, and see how you rank against other Hookem fishermen! Play against your friends in the multiplayer mode.

Features:
- Hook up to 16 fishes at a time!
- Many different bait upgrades
- Powerful fish net
- Colorful cartoon graphics and music
- Live Multi-Player mode.

We are a passionate group of game makers and hope to make imaginative, innovative and fun games. Please do let us know how we can make our games better!
01-05-2012, 10:07 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to reec0X Send a message via Skype™ to reec0X
will buy but waiting the impression from someone like Sanuku!...if he buy. I like the icon...

GameCenter: reec0X
Devices: iPhone 6+ / iPad Air WiFi
Beta Game Tested: Click HERE
Member of THE BETA TESTER ALLIANCE group

01-06-2012, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reec0X View Post
will buy but waiting the impression from someone like Sanuku!...if he buy. I like the icon...
thanks, it's took our a lot of time to make this icon
01-08-2012, 12:15 AM
ok...i'll buy and give some impreesion soon....or any promo code? if have kindly PM me ...

01-08-2012, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reec0X View Post
What kind of person cares about an icon, you need to get outside a little more mate!
01-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZer View Post
What kind of person cares about an icon, you need to get outside a little more mate!
I care about the icon creation...I don't know others opinion. For me the 1st impression is the icon before you get through the game presentation. I was 10 years in working (multimedia) designning, implementing, coding, creating and producing an animation movies and half in gaming site. The 1st in the head was the symbol, cover or the icon that attacted people to see it....otherwise the certain production is not well perfomed...sometimes we have to forget "don't judge the book by its cover"...

01-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Offtopic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZer View Post
The List of People who doesn`t buy a Game when the Icon looks like shit is bigger then the List of People who doesn`t care about it.

There was once a huge discussion about that topic and I can assure you that you would be shocked how much an Icon can change.