★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A number 1 app in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Italy and more! Over 4 million happy players and half a billion levels played.

iMore App of the Week - "Save the Pencil is adorable and fun. A fantastic puzzle game."
What's On iPhone - "With its intense but brain-teasing style of gameplay, this game deserves its place as an iPhone classic."
App Gamer - "A game that will test your brain and dexterity. Its uncluttered graphics and cheery nature help to make this a puzzle you'll be coming back to."
App Addict - "Cute & Fun."
iPhones.ru - "The conclusion is simple - if you like puzzles Save the pencil is must buy."
App Advice - "A good fit for puzzle fans."
Best 10 Apps - "If you are a puzzle fan, Save The Pencil is your best choice."

The world could be about to change. The future of the pencil is in doubt. Your quest, to Save the Pencil, begins here!

"It's Join The Dots - But Not As You Know It!"

You are HB; young, sharp and full of lead. A pencil on a mission to join the dots but theres a rebellion in the stationery cupboard! The paper clips, rulers, erasers and their friends are angry, and theyll do anything to stop you. Guide HB to safety and collect the bonus stars to unlock more challenging levels!

Each of the 120 levels across 8 different chapters requires skill, logic and speed. Only the most precise tappers will be able to collect three stars on every level!

Can you unlock all of the Game Center achievements?

Save The Pencil Highlights:
Fun, addictive gameplay with plenty of variety. Tap the dots to move HB safely through each level.
120 challenging puzzles across 8 chapters will keep you tapping away.
50 additional bonus levels can be unlocked within the game.
Unlock new characters to play as.
Full Game Center integration, with chapter leaderboards and over 30 achievements to earn.
Collect three stars on every level. Some may be simple, but others are perplexing!
Regular updates providing new levels and new enemies.
End of chapter bosses offer a unique challenge.
Different enemies interact with gameplay in different ways. Dodge paperclips, avoid spinning rulers, race erasers, take cover from firing staplers, escape the scissors and more!
All your favorite stationery characters in one game!
P4RC integration.
Full retina display support!

PerfectDimension's comments:

Perfect Dimension is proud to announce the release of Save The Pencil HD for iPad.

Homepage Link

Save The Pencil received the great feedback below on iPhone and iPod Touch and the new HD version looks and plays even better.
  • TiPB App of the Week - "Save the Pencil is adorable and fun. A fantastic puzzle game."
  • App Gamer - "A game that will test your brain and dexterity. Its uncluttered graphics and cheery nature help to make this a puzzle you'll be coming back to."
  • App Addict - "Cute & Fun."
  • iPhones.ru - "The conclusion is simple - if you like puzzles Save the pencil is must buy."
  • App Advice - "A good fit for puzzle fans."

The world could be about to change. The future of the pencil is in doubt. Your quest, to Save the Pencil, begins here!

"It's Join The Dots - But Not As You Know It!"

You are HB; young, sharp and full of lead. A pencil on a mission to join the dots but theres a rebellion in the stationery cupboard! The paper clips, rulers, erasers and their friends are angry, and theyll do anything to stop you. Guide HB to safety and collect the bonus stars to unlock more challenging levels!

Each of the 60 levels across 4 different chapters requires skill, logic and speed. Only the most precise tappers will be able to collect three stars on every level!

Can you unlock all of the Game Center achievements?

Save The Pencil Highlights:
  • Fun, addictive gameplay with plenty of variety. Tap the dots to move HB safely through each level.
  • 60 challenging puzzles across 4 chapters will keep you tapping away.
  • Full Game Center integration, with chapter leaderboards and over 20 achievements to earn.
  • Collect three stars on every level. Some may be simple, but others are perplexing!
  • Regular updates providing new levels and new enemies.
  • End of chapter bosses offer a unique challenge.
  • Different enemies interact with gameplay in different ways. Dodge paperclips, avoid spinning rulers, race erasers, and more!
  • All your favourite stationery characters in one game!

You may contact us through our website or on Twitter. @PDiTO or @PDimension.

Youtube link | Pop Up

(Video trailer for iPhone/iPod Touch version)
01-06-2012, 04:01 AM
I played this game on my iPhone, its fun!! It'll be better on larger screen!!

01-06-2012, 04:45 AM
Game review

Upfront disclaimer and micro review:

I was lucky enough to beta test this game. In fact my name is in the credits. So, of course, I would love to see it do well. However, the game is outstanding and in fact as good as any of it's class that I have played on IOS. Also, I got to know one of the developers via email and he is as cool as his company's game! I am a regular poster here, not a shill, but you can decide for yourself whether my review is biased by trying the lite iPhone version of this game.

Detailed impressions:

Save the Pencil's game play is a combination of logic puzzles and timing. It had loads of short single screen levels and uses the standard 3 star system as part of it's scoring. The puzzle aspect varies from easy to very challenging. Puzzles unlock successively as you proceed. There is a great deal of enemies and variety within the puzzles.

The graphics are pretty simple, but very crisp and attractive. The character designs are quite clever. There is a single soundtrack loop that plays repeatedly, but it is enjoyable and never annoying. The in-game sound effects are excellent as well.

The key aspect is that I found game play to be very enjoyable. I compare the fun factor and variety to one of my recent favorites, Stretched from Chillingo which is more of a physics puzzler. Save The Pencil HD is outstanding!

5 of 5 stars.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
01-07-2012, 07:26 AM
I didn't know a hd version would be coming out so fast, I bought the iPhone version for my iPad..now I feel kinda jipped cause I don't wanna spend a further $3 for a game i already have on iPad!
01-07-2012, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannorexic View Post
I didn't know a hd version would be coming out so fast, I bought the iPhone version for my iPad..now I feel kinda jipped cause I don't wanna spend a further $3 for a game i already have on iPad!
Did you like the game? I presume the iPhone version is pretty much identical, but I have not seen it.

I finally finished this game and got 3 stars on all the levels. You guys need to buy this gem so the dev has incentive to make more levels.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
01-07-2012, 12:53 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to PerfectDimension
Lite Version

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Just to let everyone know that Save The Pencil HD Lite is now also live in the App Store for those who wish to try before they buy!

Save The Pencil HD App Store Link
01-16-2012, 11:26 AM
Promo Code Giveaway

We're giving away some free promo codes for Save The Pencil HD.

For more info visit this post in the Promo Codes forum.
02-03-2012, 03:16 AM
On Sale for a limited time

As a thank you for the great support we've received from the Touch Arcade community we're pleased to announce that our stationery based puzzler for iPad, Save The Pencil HD, is now on sale for a limited time! Get yourself a bargain!

$2.99 -> $0.99.

Thanks, and happy tapping.
02-03-2012, 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectDimension View Post
As a thank you for the great support we've received from the Touch Arcade community we're pleased to announce that our stationery based puzzler for iPad, Save The Pencil HD, is now on sale for a limited time! Get yourself a bargain!

$2.99 -> $0.99.

$0.99 is really bargain! Get this game now!
02-03-2012, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectDimension View Post

$2.99 -> $0.99.

Being modified so can't download

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106