★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Saucelifter LITE!

05-08-2009, 08:21 PM
Saucelifter LITE!

Saucelifter LITE! is here, and is free to download... if you like skill-based, retro arcade shooters like Choplifter and Defender, then check this out!

App store link.
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=315161555&mt=8

You can find more info about Saucelifter at the website:
http://www.saucelifter.com/

Enjoy.

Madgarden aka Paul Pridham -- Code, sound, pixels: Death Road to Canada, PUNCH QUEST with rocketcat games, EGGNOGG, Chillaxian, GlitchMachine, Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal... and more stuff on the way.
madgarden.net -- saucelifter.com -- glitchmachine.com -- fargoal.com forums -- madgarden@twitter
05-08-2009, 08:59 PM
Awesome Thanks for making a lite version, been wanting to try this out!
05-08-2009, 09:13 PM
You're welcome... hope you like it!

Madgarden aka Paul Pridham -- Code, sound, pixels: Death Road to Canada, PUNCH QUEST with rocketcat games, EGGNOGG, Chillaxian, GlitchMachine, Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal... and more stuff on the way.
madgarden.net -- saucelifter.com -- glitchmachine.com -- fargoal.com forums -- madgarden@twitter
05-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madgarden View Post
You're welcome... hope you like it!
Just a quick reply before I pop off to bed (it's 3am here in the UK ), awesome game I love the retro graphics and sounds, and the background reminds me of monument valley which is great Its a hell of a lot of fun!
05-08-2009, 09:59 PM
Send a message via AIM to skamando
Great! Get more people into my favorite app so far. Good work, Madgarden.

Faves: Saucelifter, Westbang, Eliss, Edge, Tilt to Live, Mindwall, Radial 50, Super Quick Hook, Sword of Fargoal, Carcassone, Trainyard.
Playing: Super Mega Worm, Aqueduct, Monster Dash, FASTAR!, Shining Force, Frogatto, The Incident, Dark Nebula Ep. 2.
05-08-2009, 11:11 PM
Well, hopefully more people realize that it's not a game about a spoon and try it out.