★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

"People of the Touch Arcade....(now 100% more wholesome)

View Poll Results: Did you miss me?
YES 19 1.37%
yes 4 0.29%
nah 1,364 98.34%
Voters: 1387. You may not vote on this poll
01-07-2012, 04:39 AM
#11
Someone's going to have to explain why he was banned.
That's right, busting out the imperatives.

Add me on game centre: soggy135
01-07-2012, 11:52 AM
#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by soggy View Post
Someone's going to have to explain why he was banned.
That's right, busting out the imperatives.
He's Kijib. He created the trash that is the biggest thread on the TA lounge. He also made a site theme song.

01-07-2012, 11:55 AM
#13
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Hungary
Posts: 3,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcā View Post
He's Kijib. He created the trash that is the biggest thread on the TA lounge. He also made a site theme song.
So, creating threads that become huge is a bad thing?:C

Anyway, I'm pretty sure you'll get banned soon enough, but welcome back.

I am so omniscient; if there were to be two omniscience's
I would be both!
01-07-2012, 01:09 PM
#14
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: +50° 48' 49.35", -2° 28' 28.71"
Posts: 7,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balu` View Post
Anyway, I'm pretty sure you'll get banned soon enough, but welcome back.
Well a moderator has already been here and edited the poll and he hasn't been banned, so I assume he's here to stay for a while. Long live kijib!

Hakuna Matata
01-07-2012, 01:12 PM
#15
Joined: Feb 1983
Location: Barcelona
Posts: 1,267,910
Welcome back!
01-07-2012, 01:34 PM
#16
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Hungary
Posts: 3,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
Well a moderator has already been here and edited the poll and he hasn't been banned, so I assume he's here to stay for a while. Long live kijib!
Yeah, I know. I meant that he'll annoy the crap out of the staff, so they'll change their minds. :x

I am so omniscient; if there were to be two omniscience's
I would be both!
01-07-2012, 02:42 PM
#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Welcome back!
Thanks bro, I missed you

I wish I hadn't killed that fish
01-07-2012, 02:46 PM
#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by soggy View Post
Someone's going to have to explain why he was banned.
That's right, busting out the imperatives.
I was never banned, I was sent on a year long all expense paid trip to the Carribean

I wish I hadn't killed that fish
01-07-2012, 02:47 PM
#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
I've heard of this guy on that TA song or whatever
Same here...

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
01-07-2012, 02:58 PM
#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by kijib View Post
I was never banned, I was sent on a year long all expense paid trip to the Carribean
Lol.

Oh, cool poll btw. What a turnout xP!

Twitter: @back2this