★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

"People of the Touch Arcade....(now 100% more wholesome)

View Poll Results: Did you miss me?
YES 19 1.37%
yes 4 0.29%
nah 1,364 98.34%
Voters: 1387. You may not vote on this poll
01-07-2012, 03:03 PM
#21
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: +50° 48' 49.35", -2° 28' 28.71"
Posts: 7,483
kijib, are you running for President? I think people are probably stupid enough to vote for you.

Hakuna Matata
01-07-2012, 03:08 PM
#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
kijib, are you running for President? I think people are probably stupid enough to vote for you.
No, President would be a step down from my current position/salary

I wish I hadn't killed that fish

01-07-2012, 03:18 PM
#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by kijib View Post
No, President would be a step down from my current position/salary
F*CKING lol

back
01-07-2012, 04:59 PM
#24
Welcome back bro

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.
01-07-2012, 05:03 PM
#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by kijib View Post
I was never banned, I was sent on a year long all expense paid trip to the Carribean
True story. And it was worth every penny.
01-07-2012, 10:41 PM
#26
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: In My Head
Posts: 3,360
O boy.

Gamecenter:1337brian
01-08-2012, 12:27 AM
#27
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 3,017
I was here during your legacy, I remember you. Awkward is what describes you. Very, very awkward. I refuse to bow down to your so called "legacy", and instead challenge you to a duel of wits and intelligence of the highest capability that man could ever possibly achieve. Do you accept this challenge?

I will be awaiting your response.

I'm what you could call a "casual" mobile gamer.

Last edited by Donovan1209; 01-08-2012 at 12:39 AM.
01-08-2012, 04:11 AM
#28
Haha I laughed at that poll

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
01-08-2012, 01:39 PM
#29
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donovan1209 View Post
I was here during your legacy, I remember you. Awkward is what describes you. Very, very awkward. I refuse to bow down to your so called "legacy", and instead challenge you to a duel of wits and intelligence of the highest capability that man could ever possibly achieve. Do you accept this challenge?

I will be awaiting your response.
You've already lost, regardless of who turns out to be the wittiest or most intelligent.

  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
01-08-2012, 07:33 PM
#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
You've already lost, regardless of who turns out to be the wittiest or most intelligent.
^^^^^^

back