★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Underworlds 1.1 or Zenonia?

05-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Underworlds 1.1 or Zenonia?

I wanted to get another RPG because i currently am playing The Quest, (which is still fun) but i wan't some variety. So I was wondering... Underworlds 1.1 or wait for the release of Zenonia coming soon?
05-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSmallZx View Post
I wanted to get another RPG because i currently am playing The Quest, (which is still fun) but i wan't some variety. So I was wondering... Underworlds 1.1 or wait for the release of Zenonia coming soon?
Wait for Zeonia.
See the reviews.
Than decide.

05-08-2009, 10:08 PM
ya that was what i was thinking but underworlds looks really cool
05-08-2009, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSmallZx View Post
Dude, this was exactly what I was thinking! I posted a comment on the Underworlds 1.1 article asking this a few minutes ago.

I think Zenonia will be more pricey, but Underworlds still looks polished and well done.

If you want something a little creepier, choose Underworlds. But after reading through the Zenonia thread once more, I think I will hold out for Zenonia.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
But life's made better because of iPods.
05-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggrolls11 View Post
Dude, this was exactly what I was thinking! I posted a comment on the Underworlds 1.1 article asking this a few minutes ago.

I think Zenonia will be more pricey, but Underworlds still looks polished and well done.

If you want something a little creepier, choose Underworlds. But after reading through the Zenonia thread once more, I think I will hold out for Zenonia.
I probably will, mostly because from the looks of things, Zenonia has way more gameplay than Underworlds, but Underworld has more-so the 3d type and looks pretty polished as well. i will have to agree with you, though.
05-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Tough question... I'd say Zenonia even though it hasn't been released yet. I'll probably end up getting both though.

Tweet me and follow me! http://twitter.com/AndyL19
Check my blog out-HERE for reviews.Want your app reviewed? Send requests to andyl19@live.com
05-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Well if Underworlds is still on sale ---get it --- I still feel it was a great purchase at full price and I have beaten it many times already ---- just hackign and slahing waiting to get the best gear --so if you like to grind get it.

If you like zelda-type games get zenonia. Better yet ---get both!

"e" TENNIS ---play this and you owe me $1
Look Right............................................. ........................Look Left
05-08-2009, 11:03 PM
Be like me. I purchased most of the RPGs apps.

Helvetica will treat you good if you take time to understand her.
05-08-2009, 11:04 PM
I don't own underworld but as a beta tester for Zenonia, I'd wait a bit.
05-08-2009, 11:11 PM
i have underworld and i love it, imo zenonia is a different type of rpg, more story based blah blah whereas underworlds just run around and kill shit. ive read that zenonia is suposed to have 40+hrs of gameplay, and with the good/evil thing the replay value should be very high. like i said be4 i own underworlds and i am definately going to be buying zenonia

Beta Testing:
Waiting for: A true iphone MMO
Currently Playing: I have Iphone game app ADD its hard for me to stay hooked on 1