★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Use your brain and move your fingers, if you are a composed and well-organized man, join ANGRY GOD!

Angry God is developed by the noted team of Dingoo Games whose games has been nominated the best IMGA & IGF 3D games.

Again come the cursed zombies! Tired of slaying the uglys with the usual guns or plants, you'll be eager to try other plans. In Angry God, use the power of nature to kick the notorious things'ass, protect the buildings and save the trapped people!

FEATURES

smooth realtime 3D rendering
huge number of zombies
realistic skill effects
intense & exciting game play
challenging levels ( keep updating! )

checkpoint2011's comments:
Our new challenging game Angry God is available on Apple Store now! Use your brain and move your fingers, if you are a composed and well-organized man, join ANGRY GOD!

Angry God is developed by the noted team of Dingoo Games whose game has been nominated the best IMGA & IGF 3D games.

Again come the cursed zombies! Tired of slaying the uglys with the usual guns or plants, you'll be eager to try other plans. In Angry God, use the power of nature to kick the notorious things' ass, protect the buildings and save the trapped people!

FEATURES

★ smooth realtime 3D rendering
★ huge number of zombies
★ realistic skill effects
★ intense & exciting game play
★ challenging levels ( keep updating! )

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/angry-god-hd/id489791887?mt=8

Youtube link | Pop Up

For more information, Please contact checkpointgames@hotmail.com. Thanks!
Our website: Checkpoint Games

Follow us on twitter
Find us on facebook
01-09-2012, 01:08 AM
Looking Interesting. I`ll give it a try.

01-09-2012, 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Looking Interesting. I`ll give it a try.
Thanks a lot!
Please tell us your feelings and any suggestions about it so that we can improve the game in next version.
trying our best not to disappoint you.

Last edited by checkpoint2011; 01-09-2012 at 06:38 AM.
01-09-2012, 02:31 AM
Why is it '[HOT]'? Did the dev/publisher decide that for themselves? There are a number of grammatical errors on those pictures too. 'Dark the world'?
01-09-2012, 03:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by riChchestMat View Post
Why is it '[HOT]'? Did the dev/publisher decide that for themselves? There are a number of grammatical errors on those pictures too. 'Dark the world'?
Thanks for your advice,friend. We are trying our best to make the game better.
Please give it a try.
01-09-2012, 04:48 AM
Good game. Look forward to more levels.
01-09-2012, 09:56 AM
My first thought looking at the screenshots and watching the video is that you should really employ a better English translator. However since it's not a word game, I'm willing to give it a shot. I'll try to let you know my impressions later tonight.

One question (even though I just bought it) : how necessary is the in-app purchase? I make it a point to never purchase consumable IAP, and if your game makes it impossible to play without it, I'll drop it like a hot rock.
01-09-2012, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collin View Post
My first thought looking at the screenshots and watching the video is that you should really employ a better English translator. However since it's not a word game, I'm willing to give it a shot. I'll try to let you know my impressions later tonight.

One question (even though I just bought it) : how necessary is the in-app purchase? I make it a point to never purchase consumable IAP, and if your game makes it impossible to play without it, I'll drop it like a hot rock.
Thanks for your advice.
Considering that some users want to unlock new levels easily, we added IAP.
Of course we don't recommend users to do that, there's no ruby or diamond or anything like that in this game, only coins that you can always collect from the game itself, even if you lose.
01-09-2012, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
still waiting for some impression from sanuku. where is he anyway?
just hope this doesn't turn out to be a free game in couple of days.
So do we. Waiting for some cool advice from sanuku.
01-10-2012, 09:58 AM
Game Impressions

If not already clear, your job is to the protect humans by using your godly powers over nature to stop all of the nasty zombies on the level. Initially you start the game with the ability to call down lightning strikes on the zombies. While this is fatal to the zombie struck, it only affects 1 zombie at a time with a brief timeout period between uses. The level objectives vary greatly (like one level you'll need to kill x amount of zombies as quickly as possible, whereas in another it might be protecting a group of humans for x amount of time). At the end of the level you'll earn some credits (based on your performance but even if you fail to complete the level the game will give you a few) which you can then use to upgrade your existing godly powers. As you progress through the levels new abilities are unlocked (like heavy rain to slow zombies down and or chain lightning to take out several nearby zombies at once).

The maps are richly detailed with many roadways and open areas for the zombies to stumble through. I also love how they even feature a number of interactive objects like cars which, once struck with lightning, will blowup with the potential to take out several nearby zombies.

As the dev stated, while there are IAP options to buy more credits, the game is pretty generous with its credits. You can even replay missions as many times as you want to build up your credits if your short an upgrade or two you'd like to have on hand before taking on the next level.

My only whine at this point is that the only clear stat the game tracks per level is the most stars (1-3) ever earned on a successful play through of the level. I think it would have been nice if they also tracked the best score/time that the rating was based on as well so you can still see, in later play throughs, if this 3 star score was even better than your previous best 3 star score. I see there are some career stats tracked in GC but am not sure if they're simply combining all runs or the best runs of each level. If only combining stats from all runs I find these stats pretty empty as one could simply play the first level over and over to reach any career total they want in relative safety.

4/5

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews

Last edited by LordGek; 01-10-2012 at 10:02 AM.