★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Prepare to enter new dimensions!

Control the gravity and help the sphere to catch dimensional biomasses.
The Empire has captured the brilliant scientist Paul J. Niter to take possession of his latest technology: a sphere that can cross dimensions and unleash strange powers. Thanks to the link between the creator to his creation, guide the sphere through the dimensions to defeat the empire.

Hit the green biomasses to win the game. Be quick, time is against you! Have a powerful whiplash to start the game and throw the sphere in these unique arcade game.

Features:
- Full use of tilt controls
- 40 levels in 8 different worlds
- 8 levels in the puzzle mode
- 13 unique power-ups to unlock
- Avoid monsters and fight bosses at the end of every world
- Replay levels of your choice or generate random levels in the Free mode
- Beat your score in the Survival mode
- Nice 3D graphics powered by Ogre 3D Engine

**Runs on iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPod 4th generation**

You can find us in this dimensions... in this page:
http://www.facebook.com/GlassTower.Games

GlassTower Games's comments:
The new Italian developer team formed by students of the University of Siena is pleased to announce that SPHERACLE is on app-store only for 0,79€, TAKE A LOOK ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
http://www.facebook.com/GlassTower.Games
You can find the game on app-store at this link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spheracle/id491382319?l=it&ls=1&mt=8

01-08-2012, 06:31 PM
#2
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,573


01-11-2012, 09:53 AM
#3
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 9
we're glad to announce that we'll start working on next project on April.
Further more we take in consideration the idea of making a sequel of SPHERACLE in 3D, you can find update here and in our group on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GlassTower.Games
01-11-2012, 11:54 AM
#4
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 3
nice man! really nice graphic, and fun use of tilt controls!
01-11-2012, 12:03 PM
#5
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkoh90 View Post
nice man! really nice graphic, and fun use of tilt controls!
thaks

We've sent a free updating to fix some little bugs
01-11-2012, 12:10 PM
#6
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassTower Games View Post
The new Italian developer team formed by students of the University of Siena is pleased to announce that SPHERACLE is on app-store only for 0,79, TAKE A LOOK ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
http://www.facebook.com/GlassTower.Games
You can find the game on app-store at this link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spheracle/id491382319?l=it&ls=1&mt=8

can ya please post a preview about your next work?
I suggest you to keep low price, personally I hate developers that post an high price games with void contents...
01-13-2012, 04:58 AM
#7
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkoh90 View Post
can ya please post a preview about your next work?
I suggest you to keep low price, personally I hate developers that post an high price games with void contents...
Surely we'll keep lower price as possible, it is our politics.
Previews will post as soon as possible, for now I can preview that Spheracle will be available for download as free for a specific period. I'll post any changes here
01-17-2012, 06:45 AM
#8
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 9
Version 1.1 is now available (free to upgrade older version)

We're glad to announce that version 1.1 is available on app-store!
http://itunes.apple.com/it/app/spheracle/id491382319?mt=8
01-25-2012, 06:20 AM
#9
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 9
some bugs fixed, release available!
08-03-2012, 03:31 AM
#10
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 9
SPHERACLE is now available FREE on App-Store!
Waiting the launch of the next project, we're glad to announce the new FREE version with bug fixed and little gameplay adds!