★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Sea Wolf the arcade game is now available for both the iPhone and iPad! The 1976 classic is back and better than ever. As you climb the ranks from Midshipman to Admiral, experience the original ahooga horns and zipping speed boats, while exploring new features and challenges. Take command of a World War II submarine, advance through multiple warfare missions, and sink enemy ships with your torpedoes. Along the way, collect new weapons, shoot down enemy planes with your 50-calibre deck gun, and make the oceans safer for the Allies. With three difficulty settings, Sea Wolf will entertain novice players and challenge seasoned gamers!

REQUIRED: iPad/iPhone 3GS/iPod Touch G2 or better.

sizzlakalonji's comments:
I'm not sure if this is official or not...I bought it, but it may take a bit to post impressions.

01-09-2012, 08:46 AM
A quick search on Google shows that Coastal Amusements, Inc. are indeed the developers of the original Sea Wolf, thus making this official.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 01-09-2012 at 08:48 AM.
01-09-2012, 11:52 AM
Yes, it does appear to be official. The graphical polish isn't the best, but it seems like a nice version of the arcade classic. Tilt controls only, for those that are bothered by such things. I think I'll definitely get 2 bucks out of it.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!