★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This is a high-quality 3D football game. Play football like Street Fighter, but much more relaxed. Shoot as fun as 2D scroll game. Use the awesome super skill to win the match. There are also various props come out randomly, which will make the game much more fun.

The multiplayer mode allows you to fight with your friends. You can even start the battle between iPhone and iPad.

Features:
- Universal-App for iPad, iPhone and iPod.
- 3D cartoon style characters.
- Multi player mode. Battle with your friends in two devices.
- Very easy to control.

Most of the football games are too complicated. You have to manager all of the players. In this app, you might totally focus on heading and shooting the ball.

Game video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x37ZlYBwns4

Follows us on http://twitter.com/108kmStudio for tips, help and special offers.

Produced by 108Tech co., ltd.
www.108km.com

waigo21's comments:

- A 3D soccer game like street fighter.
- Single Player mode.
- Multi Players mode. Fight on iPhone & iPad.
- Easy to control.
- Various props, big skills, etc.

Game Video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

01-10-2012, 01:06 AM
Video? I love soccer games but I have no idea how this works.

01-10-2012, 12:37 PM
We're still working on the video now. It'll be published on Youtube in 2 or 3 days.

This game is different from normal football games. You don't need to control each player. Just 1 v 1 mode. Simple and relax.

Quote:
--- Game: Chinese Zombies 3D ARPG! Click To iTunes Store
--- Game: Robot Bros. 3D Action+Puzzle Game! Click To iTunes Store
---------- 108km Game Studio ----------
01-10-2012, 01:04 PM
The video you linked to is of Robot Bros, so I look forward to seeing the real thing in action. So is it a 1 on 1 football match?

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.
01-10-2012, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunglez View Post
The video you linked to is of Robot Bros, so I look forward to seeing the real thing in action. So is it a 1 on 1 football match?
Yes, from what I've seen you can move left/right, jump, and kick a bit like some side scroller as you try to get the ball past your opponent to the goal (and visa versa).

The graphics and animation are great but I'm having some difficulty with the controls at the moment.

The single player aspect isn't doing much for me but maybe it would be more fun in its multiplayer mode as it is pretty simple to pickup and play.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
01-10-2012, 10:28 PM
Game Impressions

First off this game is like pong (sorry Atari), one player vs. another player. The premise is simple, score more goals than your opponent. Now the impressions, graphically clean and smooth, however the controls are little clunky (IMO). It seems to lag a little, but overall decent. It won't hamper the gameplay, but felt could use a little more work. There two basic buttons (kick and jump) and a slider (control). One problem is that your player faces one direction (opponents goal). I see what the decelopers were going for, but to add more challenge, having the ability to save goals against you, would be an asset.
Overall a good game, BTW, played on an iPad 2 and single player mode. I can see that multiplayer would be a blast. A little more polish and you could have a solid, fun title.
01-10-2012, 11:44 PM
So this is like a polished Slime Soccer?
01-11-2012, 02:57 AM
i think its interesting how its like street fighter but street soccer, like a cool version of regular soccer. might get it
01-11-2012, 06:26 AM
Game Video

Just tell you guys we've updated the video at this thread above.

There would be lots of fun when fighting with your friends via this game.

Quote:
01-11-2012, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnrealEngine View Post
So this is like a polished Slime Soccer?
Wow, it's the first time we heard about Slime Soccer. So similar!!!
Sports games are always too simple or too complicated. We just wanna make a easy & fun game. Hope you will like it.

Quote: