★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Skrybe
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.3 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Andromedae aliens have come to take over earth. The rest of the fleet has been taken out. It's up to you to defend our planet from these alien invaders!

Omicron shield follows a classic game play style with elements of side scrolling shooters with a pong twist. With your standard laser gun, its high powered blast, and a deflecting shield fight the odds and save earth from the invading Andromedae.

In Omicron Shield you use two thumbs to control the movement and the attacks. Enemies fire shots and move from right to left.
The twist is that you have the ability to deflect those shots back at the aliens using your shield or your charge shot.

Omicron Shield has 10 levels with 10 boss fights, a total of 19 enemies, and three levels of powerups for your attacks.
The high score and levels completed are saved in game. A special boss challenge level is available after all 10 levels are completed.

Updates are coming to this game:

More levels, mini games and plenty of aliens for you to destroy!

Keep games fun and creative, support indie game developers!

Kietz's comments:
My name is Stefan Kietzman. I'm a indie game developer and I've just finished my game Omicron Shield. This game is a side-scrolling shooter, the twist is that you can deflect your enemies attacks back at them.
It's out on the app store and has gotten some good reviews. I've spend a long time making this game and I'd love to hear what you think. If you would put a review on here that would be great or just give it a review it on itunes.

A short trailer for the game,

The game also has a facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Omicro...68?ref=tn_tnmn

The app store link,

I hope you find all the information you need, let me know if there's anything else I can provide.
Thanks for supporting indie gamers!
Happy gaming,

-Stefan Kietzman
01-10-2012, 11:56 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Going free soon

Hey guys i forgot to mention im going to make this game free, maybe just for one day. Its only 1$ but i want more people to be able to play.

-Stefan