★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "a game that is so playable, so beautiful, and so stunningly out of left field that even jaded critics like us can't help but rave about it." -- slidetoplay.com

"one of the App Stores true hidden gems. Ancient Frog is so unique, so gorgeously rendered, that I just have to commend the developer. Its the kind of game where youll find yourself returning againand againand again" -- 148apps.com

"This game isnt just unusual to play, its also gorgeous to look at. Like all the best software, Ancient Frog benefits from attention to detail" -- cultofmac.com

A contemplative puzzle game set in a range of beautifully rendered natural environments.

Guide 6 species of frog through over 100 levels of twisty turny fun. Guide your frog one leg at a time across the board to a delicious fly. Take your time. There's no hurry. Just you, a frog, the gentle interplay of dappled light, and the sounds of the forest.

- Over 100 unique levels
- 6 species of frog
- Hours of replayability
- A host of beautiful environments
- Soothing soundscape
- Lovely lighting

o Touch the daisy for in-game options
o Visit the website for hints and tips

AncientMoose's comments:
I've just dropped the price of Ancient Frog to $2.99. That's as low as it goes!

If you haven't seen it, it's unusual, it's original, and it's really quite pretty. Check it out here:

This is just a sale - it will be going back to its usual price once I've seen how it does...
05-09-2009, 03:24 AM
I'll wait for Ancient Moose to come out

Currently Playing::Meteor Blitz, EW Jim, Boost 3D, COD: Zombies, Eliminate::

05-09-2009, 03:47 AM
05-09-2009, 03:56 AM
Thank you!

_ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _
Ancient Workshop | iPhone/iPod Touch gaming | Home of Ancient Frog
05-09-2009, 04:18 AM
I've had this game since launch & seeing this now at only $2.99 I can fully recommend this as a must buy! Considering the overall polish, quality & sheer refreshing uniqueness on offer, it's foolish to say no now!
05-09-2009, 04:41 AM
Send a message via AIM to russiaone
Originally Posted by Veratek View Post
I'll wait for Ancient Moose to come out

That should be pretty good
05-09-2009, 06:33 AM
Originally Posted by AncientMoose View Post
Thank you!
No, thank you! I've been waiting for a move on this one and I jumpedon this first thing this morning. It's a beautiful, polished and unique game with excellent use of the touch screen. Grab it, frog legs for dinner tonight!

Playing: Solipskier, Edge, Ground Effect, Bobble Surfer, Minigore, 2012 Zombies vs Aliens, iSR, Pocket God, Slotz, Zen Bound 2, Crazy Snowboard, Vector Tank, ...
05-09-2009, 06:43 AM
Well with Zen Bound and now Ancient Frog dropping to $2.99, I grabbed both. Now Sway needs to follow suit.
05-09-2009, 06:52 AM
hey dev

i was wondering if the dev [ Moose] updates the game with more levels
05-09-2009, 10:59 AM
Had the lite and since then it was on my snipe list. Bought it first thing this morning. Thanks AncientMoose!

Add me: GameCenter: Crypton72
Agon|CloudCell|GameloftLive!|OpenFeint|Plus+: Crypton
Proud Member of Touch Arcaders Against Piracy!
Follow me on Twitter!

Last edited by Crypton; 05-09-2009 at 11:02 AM.