• Publisher: LuckySheep
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 171.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $3.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.8 (9)
App description: Darkness Rush is an Unreal-powered endless runner with 3-D visuals, rich content and an engaging game plot.

After an adventure, the vampire and the werewolf became good friends. And during the adventure, they both fell in love with Freya who is from Albom Clan. Love made them fought a duel. However Dark Dragon kidnapped Freya. For their cherished love, the vampire and werewolf reunited and fought against Dark Dragon.

Dive into an addictive iOS gaming experience and enter a mystical world where you manipulate vampires, werewolves and even witches.

###Characteristics###

1. Unique multiplayer mode
Beat the best to be the best! Race online against up to four players simultaneously.

2. Eye-popping visuals
Developed through the famous 3D Unreal Engine, this game transports you to an atmospheric and gloomy setting full of numerous perils.

3. Various game equipment
You can buy equipment using money you gain by playing. These items can change your appearance, and even improve your ability to run farther!

###Video###
http://youtu.be/LwWiKcknDgg

###Facebook###
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Darkness-Rush/346616878682414

###Twitter###
https://twitter.com/#!/DarknessRush

goiMot's comments:

01-11-2012, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killsheep View Post
That's great! We have decided to develop a Castlevania-like game later. We hope you like this running game as well.
I did just drop my Morning Coffee because of this great News. This is definitly the News of the Day after I have seen Darkness Rush: Saving Princess in Action and can only Imagine how great a Jump'n'Run Game could become if you add a big Story to it and do polished it till it`s Perfect.

You can expect the Press to get crazy if you create a polished Castlevania Clone for the iOS/Android Platform and a bigger among of the iOS Community to go Instant crazy when they realize that you Folks are working on a Castlevania Clone for the iOS

Good Luck and only the best wishes for the Castlevania Clone Project.
01-11-2012, 04:30 AM
Game Impressions

Darkness Rush: Saving Princess - iPad 2 - HD Gameplay Trailer:

01-11-2012, 04:31 AM
Does the game have GC achievements or only leaderboards?
01-11-2012, 04:33 AM
Quote:
That's great! We have decided to develop a Castlevania-like game later. We hope you like this running game as well.
This comment made me buy the game - the impressions so far have been good, but the thought of a dev making a castlevania alike, and one that looks as good as this game, is something that deserves my support.

Good luck with Castlevania attempt

Will post impressions later

GC/GLLive:lumothesinner
Recommends: Darkness Rush|Terra Noctis|IB2|Epoch|MC3|Shadowgun|Phoenix HD|Sonic Racing|FT Soccer|Bug Heroes|Spider-man
01-11-2012, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
Watch the Darkness Rush: Saving Princess - Menu/GameCenter/Store/Mission - iPad 2 - HD Gameplay Trailer on the second Page.
01-11-2012, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
It has GC achievements and leaderboards, even multimatch via GC.
01-11-2012, 04:41 AM
Wow, looks good. I'll bite.

Thanks for the vid Sanuku!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
01-11-2012, 04:43 AM
I normally cant stand endless runners BUT i love the graphic style and it looks superb from that video i admit (thanks Sanuku as always), i'll be buying this one in a second

BUT the graphic style, i would LOVE to see that in a Castevania type game, would be brilliant.
01-11-2012, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Potticary View Post
Wow, looks good. I'll bite.

Thanks for the vid Sanuku!
Give my bessssst thanks to Sanuku!
We are uploading our publicization video to youtube, but it's very slow.
Thank you very much.
01-11-2012, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Give my bessssst thanks to Sanuku!
We are uploading our publicization video to youtube, but it's very slow.
Thank you very much.
You are Welcome. Glad you like the Result

Last edited by Sanuku; 01-11-2012 at 05:16 AM.