Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 02-07-2012, 04:45 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWeird View Post
I'm having trouble getting 3 games to work with Blutrol:

- Pinball HD (when the game is over and the enter name screen pops up, my keyboard is suppressed because of bluetooth, and I have to kill the app the end the game)
Pinball HD I can help with, actually posted a way around on the previous page of this topic.
Get sbsettings, make sure you have bluetooth toggle in notification center, when u need keyboard pull down notification center and turn bluetooth off, this will disconnect icade and allow the keyboard to pop up.
Toggle it back to get icade reconnected.

As for the others...don't have them so hopefully someone else can give advice on those, look back and see who originally said they worked for me to put them in the list
Old 02-07-2012, 05:01 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumothesinner View Post
Pinball HD I can help with, actually posted a way around on the previous page of this topic.
Get sbsettings, make sure you have bluetooth toggle in notification center, when u need keyboard pull down notification center and turn bluetooth off, this will disconnect icade and allow the keyboard to pop up.
Toggle it back to get icade reconnected.

As for the others...don't have them so hopefully someone else can give advice on those, look back and see who originally said they worked for me to put them in the list
Cool, I'll give this a try, thanks.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:10 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Finally got HookWorlds to work too. The button mapping is not where I want it exactly, but it works now.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:28 PM

Here's my Reckless Racing 2 config (iPad):

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13100693/htm...trolconfig.jpg

As you can see, I've reorganized the buttons so that the brake / gas can also be accessed via the D-pad. However, I've also added a separate button to gas too - that is, giving gas can be done by both "up" and the button.

With Blutrol, the game runs just fine on the iPad 2.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:15 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Donkey Kong '94?

Hi. I recently installed one of the gameboy emus and mapped it with blutrol. In reading reviews of games for it, kept seeing donkey kong '94 recommended. However, for the life of me, I can't see to find it anywhere. Can anyone point me i the right direction?
Old 02-14-2012, 06:21 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by darebear999 View Post
Hi. I recently installed one of the gameboy emus and mapped it with blutrol. In reading reviews of games for it, kept seeing donkey kong '94 recommended. However, for the life of me, I can't see to find it anywhere. Can anyone point me i the right direction?
Not allowed to post links for roms in TA.
Also why did you use blutrol on gbc.emu? it has built in icade support and allows you to remap the buttons anyway, basically not needed at all.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:28 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Not allowed to post links for roms in TA.
Also why did you use blutrol on gbc.emu? it has built in icade support and allows you to remap the buttons anyway, basically not needed at all.
different emu I think. Anyway, I know we're not allowed to post links. I don't mind doing a bit of detective work but google's ylelding nothing.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:40 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by darebear999 View Post
different emu I think. Anyway, I know we're not allowed to post links. I don't mind doing a bit of detective work but google's ylelding nothing.
Oh yeh, other emus might b on cydia. I advise sticking with Roberts as they are far superior to any others in features. The only feature another emu has over Roberts is the ADX plus ones that have acheivements...but they were kind of buggy.

get gbc.emu

Also just tried prince of persia warrior within as I figured a console game would map really well to physical controls, if i remember rightly the main complaints in reviews were controls, and now they are fixed with blutrol

Last edited by lumothesinner; 02-14-2012 at 06:46 AM..
Old 02-14-2012, 06:48 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Oh yeh, other emus might b on cydia. I advise sticking with Roberts as they are far superior to any others in features. The only feature another emu has over Roberts is the ADX plus ones that have acheivements...but they were kind of buggy.

get gbc.emu

Also just tried prince of persia warrior within as I figured a console game would map really well to physical controls, if i remember rightly the main complaints in reviews were controls, and now they are fixed with blutrol
I had it but actually like the adx better and am using it instead now.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:50 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

lumo, did you get the vid link I sent?